Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New Rage 3 blade with kore technology

Old 10-02-2014, 05:30 AM
Spike

Default New Rage 3 blade with kore technology

Went to gander mountain the other day and asked to get what ive always shot the rage 3 blade. They hand me the New rage 3 Blade and i had to steer myself away because of how huge and bulky they were. I was just wondering if anyone has used these yet and what they thought of them! Thanks

http://www.ragebroadheads.com/produc...echnology.html
Old 10-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Spike

Have not shot the 3 blade so cant help you there, but have shot the new two blade and killed a doe opening day here in Ohio at 45 yrds, so as of now the two blades for me working great, sry cant help with the 3 blade.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:57 AM
Spike

How Did the new 2 blades Work? Ive noticed that previous deer i have killed with the old 2 blades that it would creat a massive hole but not a very good blood trail because when it cuts the flaps of skin come back together not allowing much blood to come out but once you get to where the deer is and it falls over there is an insane amount of blood
Old 10-02-2014, 08:42 AM
Spike

Well to be right up front with you, the deer only went 20yrds, but in that 20yrds there was ok blood, now the deer was quartering away from me, so the entry hole was back and got plug ed with cut, so relay only bleeding out of the exit hole right behind the shoulder. But i will let you know more when i have to track one more than 20yrds but i hope i don't lol