Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Solo or buddy hunting

Old 10-13-2012, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by PREDATE
I bowhunt 98% solo.
Gun season is a great time to get together with family & friends!
me too..bow hunting with a bull dozer is better off than taking a pal...if ya take turns er go yer own way its ok...but not the same area together
Old 10-13-2012, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Treebeard
Solo mostly but nothing is better than huntin with my good buddy!
maybe check out the citizen ban radio...ya might night mean yer "good buddy" lol
Old 10-15-2012, 06:42 AM
Typical Buck

Hunt solo. Im really not opposed to hunting with someone, but would prefer that they are on the same page as me. Scent control, sound/noise, etc.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Spike

I hunt solo unless it is tracking a deer in the snow during rifle or muzzle loader, Then 2 of us will buddy up. We will hunt the same property but we are always 100 yards or more away from each other.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Fork Horn

I hunt solo in the tree, I do like to have a hunting partner to compare notes and storys with though, I own a small chunk of land and its tough for 2 guys to hunt it but we do, I don't have a lot of hunting partners due to the fact that I've lost more friends due to hunting spots than women.. LOL I laugh but it's true. I hunt with 2 good friends of mine, I bow hunt with one and gun hunt with another. Same 2 guys every year, no problems that way. We have a unwritten rule about where we hunt and how we hunt. If your gunna hunt with someone you need to find someone you can trust, someone who is honest, someone who is ethical, and someone who hunts alot like you and puts in the time and effort to do it right.. Good luck hunting this fall, shoot straight...