Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Would you shoot this 21 point buck?

Old 04-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Spike

Exclamation Would you shoot this 21 point buck?

Eastablished Canadian Outfitter looking for new archery hunters

Offering 20% OFF for all archers who add us as a friend on facebook. As an added bonus, when you add us as a friend, you will gain access to all of our photo galleries (non-friends only get limited access).

We have a huge allocation of 450,000 acres, much of which is heavy woods! We will never be able to put a dent in this deer population, and there is always a trophy out there.

Check us out: www.facebook.com/BloodveinRiverOutfitters

Even if you don't want to come hunt, add us as a friend, or like us if you enjoy what we've put up there. You've got nothing to lose.

Deer pictured is a young, untagged buck of 2 years ago. He was pushed out of the area we caught him in last year, but I now know where he's moved to. A trusted source who'd seen him Nov of 2011 said he is "Very Gigantic". A bunch more trail cams on order just for this buck. More/larger pics at the link provided.

You want him? Come get him!
Attached Thumbnails Would you shoot this 21 point buck?-mdgc0006.jpeg   Would you shoot this 21 point buck?-mdgc0009.jpeg   Would you shoot this 21 point buck?-ttc_0509.jpeg  
Old 04-03-2012, 03:01 AM
Typical Buck

Nope. As I would never hunt with an outfitter.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Spike

To each his own.

Some guys like to experience new locations to hunt, others prefer to stay local and explore their land to hunt down the monster buck for that extra sense of accomplishment. I am the latter, but I do it because I enjoy the outdoors, and like the challenge.

When I find them, you guys get to hunt 'em. Not your typical outfitter. I do it for fun, not for a living...
Old 04-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Fork Horn

I don't see anything wrong with an outfitter as long as it isn't a "Caged" or "baited" hunt, sitting in a tower + shooting them over the dinner table is not much of a hunt!!! but connecting with a good outfitter is a great way to hunt. Doc
Old 04-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

What are your rates for deer and bear?
Old 04-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Fork Horn

2 reasons i will never shoot that deer
i don't have the money to go there.
and i'd probably miss anyways
Old 04-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by BROhunts
To each his own.

Some guys like to experience new locations to hunt, others prefer to stay local and explore their land to hunt down the monster buck for that extra sense of accomplishment. I am the latter, but I do it because I enjoy the outdoors, and like the challenge.

When I find them, you guys get to hunt 'em. Not your typical outfitter. I do it for fun, not for a living...
should be free if you do it for fun
Old 04-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are you a sponsor here?
Old 04-14-2012, 05:53 AM
Fork Horn

no, he will be a shooter next year
Old 04-17-2012, 11:55 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Duck7604
should be free if you do it for fun
huntin aint never free?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.