Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A picture of two nice bucks.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Fork Horn

Jake, Great Pictures!! I am the same way, I learned from family also,about the only thing I have changed is now-days I almost always have to use a scope, I even hated to go to that, but my eyes are not real good anymore, muzzleload hunting I use iron sights, I agree, the cams are nice, but I like to do a lot of scouting, checking for sign, and sometimes a person can get pretty good at finding their target, I am glad to see some young hunters learning the "ways of the wild" again Great Pictures, Congratulations, Doc
Old 03-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Doc. I keep a scope on my 30-06, My .30-30 seems to switch between scoped and iron site every year or two. And like you, I love getting out and scouting. I try and do it all year long.
-Jake