Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer # 10

Old 01-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by 13pointjomc
If i would have known i was gonna get bashed for putting a pic of a nice sized #130 lb. doe i never would have posted it. I will never post a pic of a deer on here again,unless its a decent buck.
13pointjomc, If that is a 130 lb doe, I apologize to you. From the pic, she barely looks 60. As I stated earlier, I also hunt Alabama and my sons and I try to limit our does to 100 + lbs. A 130 lb doe is definitely a good doe where we hunt. Again, my apologies and congrats on the nice doe.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I promise it weighed 130. And if I kill alot of deer,I donate them to people who ain't able to hunt.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

@Wayspr, I guess from the angle of the pic shes downhill but I promise on the scales it said 130.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:17 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by 13pointjomc
I promise it weighed 130. And if I kill alot of deer,I donate them to people who ain't able to hunt.
Your word is good enough for me, Doc

You should see what my wife thinks is 10"
Old 01-27-2011, 08:16 PM
Spike

Well i agree with most the others. looks small to me. Ppl taking as many deer as they can and dont care about size or age is why ppl in wisconsin here are struggling with hunting. Our state used to be where you can pretty much shoot what you wanted, but unfortunately the DNR here and in other states did the same thing and gave out ****loads of tags to increase their income and unfortunately depleated the deer population to nothing. I have been fortunate to have ppl hunting around me that are conservative.