Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Coming to Charleston, South Carolina

Old 10-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Spike

Default Coming to Charleston, South Carolina

Hello folks. I'm currently in the military and soon to be stationed at Charleston, South Carolina. I won't be able to make this years hunt but I would like to get in a hunting club right around the middle of January. Money isn't really an issue but I was just seeing if anybody knew of any smaller hunting clubs. I'm looking for a quiet place to bring a camper and hunt during the weekend. I don't believe in the whole if it's brown it's down kind of thing. I want a management type club with not very many members. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad
Old 10-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Spike

check the scoutdoornews.com forums. There are a ton of SC hunters on there.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Spike

I dont know of any clubs, but I do know that the navy base in goose creek allowed you to hunt there and not a lot of people took advantage of it. You have to got through the standard military bs of checking in your bow, getting base permits and stuff like that but there were a bunch of deer there.

101 nnptc circle
goose creek, sc 29445