Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Trophy Fee's ...need to vent!

Old 07-31-2010, 10:00 AM
Fork Horn

we have a guy down the road a bit that has an elk farm,and even some bufflo i believe,,,this joker will let you kill a fenced in elk for 5000.00 that right 5 grand
i dont know if he has his head in a pile of corn or something or if he finds someone dumb enough to hold the rope around the elks neck,,,but ill tell ya the rich lazy folks will pay it to put it on there wall just to say i hunted hard on that one,,,lol

early to bed =early to rise hunt like heck,,,and make up lies....lol
Old 07-31-2010, 10:13 AM
Fork Horn

a few years ago i was watching a well known hunter on tv, tape, and he was bragging on this hunt and i see a feeder off to one side ,,,the camraman wasnt too carefull..i sent him a e-mail telling him what a fake he was...he had his wife return the e-mail asking why i was getting on him,,,lol he couldnt even stand up for himself in a e-mail...he had to have the wife do it. ive never bought one of his tapes again,,,before that i thought he was the great white hunter like he knew something the rest of us didnt,,,,yea,,, he did ,,,he knew all the high fence canned hunt places...