Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

"Shed Quest"

Old 02-24-2010, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Could have been North Alabama this year(how's that warming coming).Nice pics.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:58 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by GTOHunter
Those are some beautiful pictures DocD...be sure to remember any trails You find in the snow,then when it gets easier to see the ground after it melts some You can check again to find any sheds!What caliber gun is your Rifle?
Thanks for the Tip, I need all the help I can get, I have spent countless hours in the woods, but I am still a "Rookie" at shed hunting, The gun is one I carry quite a bit in the woods (you just never know!) it is a single shot 20ga, very short, lite, & carries well , it is loaded with triple Buck, (I'm not hunting) but most times I am alone.

FIDeerman:
Yes, I seen you "Rebe's" (joke) got a little of the white stuff this year
maybe next year you will get some -20 temps (I hope not) ya it is starting to warm a little, today should get in the teens, Doc