Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deergonewild.com idiot update

Old 11-30-2009, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

The video I watched clearly showed him crossing lanes and swerving TOWARD the deer. He was clearly intentionally hitting these deer, and I think that any rational person (ie a jury of his peers) will see that, too. I hope that prison is as miserable as possible for this moron.

Mike
Old 11-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by driftrider
The video I watched clearly showed him crossing lanes and swerving TOWARD the deer.
The video I watched CLEARLY did NOT show him crossing lanes and swerving TOWARD the deer.

iSnipe
Old 11-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Then we watched different videos, but the one I saw was from his website. The one I saw he crossed over onto the left shoulder to hit one, then a few moments later she swerved from the right lane onto the right shoulder to hit one standing still on the shoulder.

Mike
Old 11-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

He also boasted about having his over 300 deer "by accident." I've been driving for 20 years, and a professional truck driver for the last 4, and I've hit one deer. Hitting 300 deer by accident isn't even plausible. There is intent there.

Mike
Old 11-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

The good thing is the guy apparently is getting acquainted with Bubba. This guy is toast. You know what they do to guys like him in prison? LOL!

iSnipe
Old 11-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

I watched the sample videos also and did indeed clearly see the truck manuevered into the opposite (oncoming) lane to strike a deer. And I'll bet this part of the video will play key in his prosecution. Kinda hard to claim the deer were at fault and they ran out in front of him when the video shows the vehicle being driven into an oncoming lane to strike the deer. (If I could go back and watch the video again I could almost swear it was a no passing zone also).

Something else I saw in the video was a deer being struck and flying to the shoulder ahead when it is then apparently intentionally (could have been avoided) ran over.

This piece of human excrement has made his bed and will have to sleep in it. I'm sure he is a laughing stock around Kampsville and Quincy. Too bad for his family, too. He appears to have alot of relatives who will be associated with his intentionally sought out mental illness.
Old 11-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here's a thought.

Anyone ever see the show Bully Beat Down?

Maybe a similar show with this Hayn loser as the bully.

It won't be long until the news gets out about his fate.
Old 11-30-2009, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by uncle matt
This piece of human excrement has made his bed and will have to sleep in it.
Woah! I'll have to remember that one when I want to dodge the profanity sensor in the future.

Thanks for the update on this POHE.

Hey, I just created a new acronym!... POHE!

iSnipe