Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

You Might Be A Redneck If...

Old 07-13-2010, 04:12 AM
Typical Buck

I have a friend who picks up old trashed camper shells and puts them on posts just high enough to sit under with a lawn chair. He puts plywood around it and shoots out of the back hatch and the side windows.

rw
Old 07-13-2010, 04:17 AM
Typical Buck

Just thought of another one I heard of... Should be on FAILdotCOM...

I went to Southern Il University for wildlife management. We had a game warden visit one of our lectures one day and he was describing some of the crazy things he'd seen. His personal favorite was they guys hunting Missouri's gun season out of an oversized deer decoy. I guess they mounted it on the front of a brush blind and cut the center of it out to shoot through. Now that's where I want to be sitting when bullets are flying...FAIL

rw