Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Gun owners check this out!!

Old 09-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Gun owners check this out!!

Don't know if it is true or not but I the more people that know about this the better it is.

Snopes.com says HR45 is true.

HR45 Gun Owners Watch Out
Concerning the Blair-Holt proposed legislation: Senate Bill SB-2099will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns thatyou have or own. It may require fingerprintsand a tax of $50 per gun.

In November, our lying president promised he was not going after ourSecond Amendment rights. This bill was introduced on Feb. 24. This billwill become public knowledge 30 days after it is voted into law. This isan amendment to the Internal Revenue Act of 1986. This means that theFinance Committee can pass this without the Senate voting on it at all.

The full text of the proposed amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage,http://www.senate.gov/You can find the bill by doing a search by thebill number, SB-2099.

You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy ofthis e-mail of every gun owner you know.

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text

Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If itpasses, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply.

It has started.

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced intothe House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of SaleAct of 2009.

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government istrying to fly it under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle witha clip or ANY pistol unless:
It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver'sLicense -You supply yourSocial Security # -You will submit to aphysical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Eachupdate change or ownership through private or public sale must bereported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose theright to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. -There isa child provision clause on page 16 section 305stating a child-accessprovision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.
They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storingyour gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine ispunishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick ofmany options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and morepeople are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters inour family pass this along.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns anddisarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away alittle here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.
If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me.HR 45 only makes me/us less safe.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45:

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

Please.. copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA , whether yousupportthe Right to Bear Arms or not. YOUR rights are next. Government istakingaway ourright to choose, as well as the right to defend ourselves fromintruders.

CALL YOUR SENATOR
Old 09-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Typical Buck

the american war will be in full swing very soon ,if this is true.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

We get taxed and raped by the government for being responsible gun owners and the freaking criminals get to run wild, but somehow that is our fault.
"They can have my gun when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers."
Old 09-02-2009, 02:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

My honest belief is that this is a way to "catch" a lot of honest law abiding gun owners not claiming their firearms on tax forms. I could see the penalty being more than just a fine. Like confiscating the weapon.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:57 AM
Dominant Buck

Blair-Holt isn't new, or even their first attempt to pass a bill of this kind. It has been languishing in committee since it was proposed due to a near total lack of support, and unless the koolaid drinkers keep the dumbasscrats in power next year that's exactly where it will stay, if it doesn't die on the vine first. All of the major pro-gun orgs have been aware of it from the beginning, and are lobbying fiercely against it. Don't believe everything you read on Snopes or e-mail forwards, the libtards aren't the only ones who prey on your fears.