Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

where are all the deer cam pics?

Old 05-06-2003, 09:19 PM

Default where are all the deer cam pics?

just wondering if any of you are putting out your Deer-Cams out lately?, or are you just staying real busy like me.?

Come on, post them when you get them, MAKE US JEALOUS!
Old 05-07-2003, 06:39 AM

Default RE: where are all the deer cam pics?

i only but it out one time so far this year and it was only for 1 night i did get a few pics but thats it. Im hoping to put it out soon to get some bear pics.
Old 05-07-2003, 09:21 AM

I had mine out for awhile from January to mid April. I got about 40 pictures of deer, a few are posted in the deerhunting forum.
Old 05-07-2003, 04:17 PM
Typical Buck

I took mine down around mid-March, looking to
put it back out mid-to-late June. Gotta give the
boys some time to grow... anyhow, I' m
too busy bowhunting turkeys[:-].
Old 05-08-2003, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wish it were easy posting pics............

This site should start an album. If it is costly they could limit the number of pics a member saves.
Old 05-09-2003, 09:14 AM

I just put mine back out last Sat. I started to see some new nubs on the bucks and figured it was time to put it back out. I' ll post if I get anything good.
Old 05-09-2003, 12:15 PM
Typical Buck

Just been too busy to put it out. I must put that on my to-do list
Old 05-11-2003, 05:37 PM

I coach both of my two girls in softball, I also play on two men' s league teams during the week, and then on a men' s tornament team on the weekend. I am usually at the ball fields 4 nights a week and and play on the weekends 2 or 3 times a month.

I left my camera out all year last year.....I really miss all the pic' s I was getting. My scanner hasn' t worked right in a while so I haven' t put mine out yet.

Still looking forward to seeing them though~
Old 05-11-2003, 07:00 PM

I developed my first roll of the new season today. Only the second time all 24 pics were taken in 7 days. I think I might of found a nice funnel to set up for next archery season. I got a nice picture of a buck with 6-7 inch of velvet and another with 1-2 inches. Also a lot of doe, most of them heavy in the gut and seem to be ready to drop fawns soon. I tried to upload a couple at huntingpictures.com, but they must be having trouble because nothing uploads and my previous pictures and pages are gone. But my deer below(from last year) still shows up. I get them up soon. I kept the camera in the same place, hopefully the same bucks will come through and we can see how much they grow in a weeks time.
Old 05-12-2003, 12:55 PM

I wish the site would allow me to post some. I use my camera all the time - year round. I am just below the Ga line in N FL & I do not think we have velvet here yet. If I try to upload I get a " page will not display" & other pics are too large it says.

Sure enjoy seeing yours though - keep em coming.

Quick Reply: where are all the deer cam pics?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.