Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Any of yall haveing this problem?

Old 12-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Any of yall haveing this problem?

ORIGINAL: teedub31

ORIGINAL: earnabuck

The reason all the ammo is on backorder is because everyone is "scared" of this supposed ammo ban and gun ban and sales are up 70%. If all the ignorant people in the world didn't freak out based on god knows what reasoning there would be plenty of ammo. I haven't read or heard anything about gun bans other than what the NRA says and they have they have an agenda. Never heard anything from Obama.
Ignorant or not, ammo is something that you can easily store and should be bought up as much as you can afford cause ban or not, it ain't gonna get cheaper in the future. A stockpile craeted at todays prices ain't ever gonna hurt you, just the guy guy that wants to buy as needed and can't find any when he wants it.
I am not disputing that you need it and should stock up if necessary, I am simply stating that I believe the reason you are having a hard time finding it is because peopler are freaking out that they won't be able to use their guns for the next 4 years and therefore are going overboard with their purchases. It's the same as when the gas stations were charging $5.00 a gallon because they "anticipated" a huge shortage after hurricane Katrina. Then they were fined by the government for price gouging.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Typical Buck

earnaBuck I see where youre coming from and I agree that some people are freaking out, but I also agree with teedub31 on the fact that it is a smart Idea to buy some extra so save some $$$ later on because like everything else prices will go up.

Hey SW, im not being smart or nothing like that but I checked at the Bass Pro and couldnt get any for my rifle.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

when my dad and i went bullet shopping we bought 10 boxes of .243, 10 boxes of .280, 5 boxes of .338 and a bunch of 12 and 20 gauge shells just for that reason. we should be good for awhile