Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Does Watching Deer Hunting Shows

Old 11-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Spike

Default RE: Does Watching Deer Hunting Shows

ORIGINAL: 1shotkill1993

the shows help none at all. its a bunch of rich people that pay thousands of dollars on there gear. then spend thousands more to go hunt high fence areas, or get the "best guides" in the world to get a deer.

not sayin i dont watch them tho!!!

Just a slight correction...those guys don't pay a red cent on their gear or hunts. From their bows and guns, down to pretty much their underwear is paid for by sponsors. That's why they always come up on a dead deer/elk/whatever and rattle off a laundry list of people/businesses they need to thank. They are just as much if not more salesmen/women than they are hunters. I strictly watch for entertainment value only.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Does Watching Deer Hunting Shows

i watch them because they r fun to watch... monster bucks kinda sucks cause when they go to find the deer they fake the actual find of the deer!!! but they sometimes give ya different things to try and hints and tips and all that.... hunter specialties dvd's are the best!!!