Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

p

Old 08-20-2008, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My new call is here The Bleat Swing--WITH PICTURES

ORIGINAL: stabnslab_WI

Ok I don't know why I keep on coming to this thread, maybe because Im curious how many people are buying something that they could make in five min.
Because your pissed off you didn't think about his idea?
Old 08-20-2008, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

99% of the time this would have been called SPAM a long time ago.
How? He made a hunting related product, and offered it on here a HUNTING forum, he even handed out a few for free. Way to rip on a guy that's trying to help.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

You guys that were giving Ken a hard time are flippin pathetic.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:36 AM
Spike

Default RE:

I
Old 08-20-2008, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: delete this thread I'm tired of the bashing Thanks chipchippy

Ken don't let the "few" ill-informed push you out of here. I think you've recieved more positive remarks than negative one's.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: delete this thread I'm tired of the bashing Thanks chipchippy

I've seen a very similar device advertised at both Sportsman's Guide and Cabela's websites, hope there are no patent infringement issues here.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Spike

Default T

o
Old 08-20-2008, 02:09 PM

Default RE: The Bleat Swing

I'm not particularly interested in the product, but I don't see where this is spam. If it was a problem Admin would have locked it.

Good luck Chippy

Paul
Old 08-23-2008, 03:50 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: racewayking

I have a simlar invention called the Ghetto Puppet Can. I have used it for a few years now, here is a picture of it for those who haven't seen it. No screwing into trees required and adjustable, portable and easy to make. I have killed my last four bucks using it.

I didn't even go to that much effort. I wrap 20 feet or so of fishing line around the can and put a rubber band on it.

If you get to apoint you want to use it that way stick the end of your pull up rope under therubber band and a piece of chewing gum over the hole. Lower it down where you want it and just lift the fishing lineand drop it back when you want a bleat.

Just a note. I got no problem with the product and it seems a fair price. I have been doing this for several years and I "can" attest to the effectiveness of having the sound on the ground. Especially if they are in close and ya just need one to move in to a clear place to shoot.

I'm just a tight wad who never thought of trying to patent or sell it.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

When the attempt to sell an item or make a profit off of the forum without buying an ad from HuntingNet it seems to me it would be spam. If Chippy had of originally said he had a great idea or had tried an item and it worked great and explained the device for all to use without profit to bemade, then no problem. Sort of like Jack Ryan and racewayking showing/telling abouttheir items. Chippy's original post title was about having a new call, instead it was a call holder. If the mods (and there aren't near as many as there was 5 or more years ago) don't have a problem then it really doesn't matter to me, I've never tried to sell anything on here, but I've seen numerous times where somebody came on here and offered an item for sale and the whole thread was removed. Fairness to all and time to move on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.