Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting Gear Gift

Old 05-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting Gear Gift

To be honest the effort means nothing. Tons of effort for the wrong gift is worse then no effort for a gift certificate. I definetly understand where you are comign from wanting to get a gift but do you honestly know that a blind is the next thing on his wish list? If it is then he will use the certifiate on the blind anyways.
Old 05-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Fork Horn

I must agree with GTOHUNTER, you are a special girl to show so much support for your boyfirends hobby. Just a friendly reminder, don't stop when the ring goes on the finger. Ha.

Everytime my wife asks me what i want for my birthday, fathers Day, Christmas and/or any other occasion I always tell her the same thing. Hunting supplies (more specific items usually) or a bass Pro/Cabelas card, well I usually get a shirt/pants/card etc...Girlfriends/wives should not askwhat we want unless they actually listen and act. Ha. Just venting.........A gift card, Double Bull or Range Finderalways make great gifts.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't think you could go wrong with a double bull blind!!!! But I think we are all in agreement we would like to see the bikini!!!!!Walt