Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

favorite hunting show-poll

Old 02-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: favorite hunting show-poll

I enjoy watching Tred Barta (I'm not sure if I got his name spelled right)
He is definately his own man. He tells it and does it like he sees it. His shows are real. It isnt important for him to score to have a good day in the field.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

He is definately his own man. He tells it and does it like he sees it. His shows are real. It isnt important for him to score to have a good day in the field.
I would agree except for the fact I think he takes it to far. What I mean is he thinks his way is the only way and everyone elses is wrong who doesnt follow his lead. I don't care how he wants to hunt or fish but when he puts other sportsman down in his speeches becasue they don't do it his way it gets anoying and is total BS to listen to. Sometimes I can handle watchin him otherwise it gets turned off..... Watchin him fish is a joke. He treats people like they have no idea what they are doin and if they dont perfect "treds technique" he bilittles them teaching them how to do it until they do it. He won't listen to anyone which IMO is dumb because Tred does not know everything.......... What kind of fishing from a giant yot with 40 k in fishing equipment is doing it the hard way? He shoud be makin hooks out of bone and using horse hair for string and a stick for a pole if he wants to cal it the hard way, haha. WCL
Old 02-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wingchaser_labs

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

I would agree except for the fact I think he takes it to far. What I mean is he thinks his way is the only way and everyone elses is wrong who doesnt follow his lead. I don't care how he wants to hunt or fish but when he puts other sportsman down in his speeches becasue they don't do it his way it gets anoying and is total BS to listen to. Sometimes I can handle watchin him otherwise it gets turned off..... Watchin him fish is a joke. He treats people like they have no idea what they are doin and if they dont perfect "treds technique" he bilittles them teaching them how to do it until they do it. He won't listen to anyone which IMO is dumb because Tred does not know everything.......... What kind of fishing from a giant yot with 40 k in fishing equipment is doing it the hard way? He shoud be makin hooks out of bone and using horse hair for string and a stick for a pole if he wants to cal it the hard way, haha. WCL
I agree with most of what you say but some of those things make me laugh. He reminds meof a fishing partner I used to go to canada with. I do enjoy his hunting a lot more than his fishing.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah his hunting is pretty comical but I don't care to watch his fishin. WCL
Old 02-10-2008, 10:32 AM

1. Gettin Close
2. Realtree Roadtrips
3. North American Whitetail
Old 02-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gettin Close and Realtree Roadtrips
Old 02-10-2008, 06:02 PM

i like primos truth about hunting
Old 02-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Fork Horn

I enjoy most shows listed and yes Tiffany is nice to look at as well. I would say my favorite in Realtree. I also like Maine Safari, which will bechanging its name to North American Safari this summer. This is also neat for another reason. Next season I will be one of the pro-staff hunters on this show! I have several shows/hunts planned and will provide more info to anyone interested as we get closer.

Thanks
Jake