Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I'm looking for a English Bulldog!!

Old 12-20-2007, 09:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I'm looking for a English Bulldog!!

That seems to be a tough critter even in a crock pot!!![:'(]

Old 12-20-2007, 10:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

There was a litter advertised in the Montgomery Advertiser (Alabama) a couple of days ago. I think they were $1200 each, but don't know anything about the breeder.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

rchunter,
We bred our bulldogs2 years ago. My mom and dad have the male, and we have the female. Now we have two females, because we kept one of the pups out of a litter of 5. I would love to help you with a pup, but we are no longer breeding our female. My mom and dad have info on Bronco's (the male) breeder in Arkansas. If she is still in business, I would highly recommend her. I will try to get the information from my parents.

I would suggest trying to find a local breeder in your area. That can be hard to do. Talk to your local veterinarian. If there are bulldog breeders in you area he will not only know, but he will also know the condition of the dogs. Our female was artificially inseminated at the vet's office, and the pups were delivered c-section. They were checked at birth, and two more times before the new owners picked them up at 8 weeks old. Our vet. not only knew our dogs very well, but he knew us after it was all said and done.

We ran ourpups in the Houston Chronicle Web ad's, and had them sold in less than a week. If you think it is easy to get scammed buying a dog, it is just as easy to get scammed selling one. We refused two different attempts to buy a pup because we highly suspected them to be a puppy mill. Our pup that we kept was sold, and we had taken the deposit but then we returned the deposit after learning the buyer was a go between for the real owner who would not speak to us. After all the fuss, we decided we would just keep her. We raised our dogs in our living room, and if I were looking for a bulldog puppy that is what I would look for. Home raised bulldog puppies from a loving home. We still get a calls from time to timeasking if we are going to breed again.

Here is Cind rrr Ella. She is the Mom. She is wearing her halloween outfit.

C. Davis

Old 12-21-2007, 06:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here is the puppy Miss. Harley. She is waiting for her bath to begin.

C. Davis