Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

[Deleted]

Old 12-03-2007, 08:02 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hunting Question

If you guys ever get a chance to take an English person hunting, do it. You will definitely be entertained, I never laughed so much in deeer camp. The gentleman I took tells a story about when he 1st got off the plane in LA and wanted a ciggarette. They call sigs "fags".
"Where can I find a fag?"
"Try Sanfransico!"
""I need a bloody fag! How much for a bloody fag?"
A cross dresser approached him, "shhhh, meet me in the mens room over there."
"I wan't a bloody fag, don't need to go to the head."
"Oh big boy, once you get head from this fag, you'll never go back. I promise!"
His wife grabs his hand and pulls him away from the cross dresser, whispers in his ear," That's a man in a dress, he thinks you're trying to buy sex! He thinks you're gay!"
"O,.....O MY.,,,,That's just bloody sick!" As they walked away, he took one last look at the cross dresser and the cross dressers blows him a kiss with a big smile and says,"Welcome to America! Where are ya staying, I'll call you."

Old 12-03-2007, 08:54 AM

troll!!!!!!!
i've seen this on other forums before!!
ban her now or she will keep posting and attacking us.

Old 12-03-2007, 09:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

I actually dress rather fashionably to go hunting, none of that drab camo nonsense. I'm insulted[:@]
Old 12-03-2007, 10:26 AM

"betsy" thats what i call the ole 270. and trust me..betsy dont miss. now im not sure but from what ive gatherd from your 2 post, id say your a hippie. im sure you also dont like my 8mpg mustang that blows out smoke or my lifted toyota that tracks mud all over the city highways when i go to walmart to buy more ammo and facepaint. your comments are low, the only thing i can agree with you on is killing and thats it. everybody i know ALWAYS gets all the meat off and some donate the meat. im sorry if you dont like it, get over it, deal with it and dont cry too long when when a fat ole doe takes off the front end of your volkswagon passet or your hypird 2 times a year.

best regards and good hunting,
Tommygunn
Old 12-03-2007, 11:24 AM

I love how the anti hunters never take into effect how much the animal population would suffer if we baned hunting.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Fork Horn

You're only one step away from killing a human when you behave in the way some of the people on this site seem to be.
Ok betsy, we understand how ignorant you truly are.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

Betsy,
Unfortunately the mistakes of a few have seemed to ruined your opinion of hunters all together. I'd say 99% of the people on this site become, as I do, sick in the stomach to think of a wounded deer. In my opinion, if you're not 110% confident in your ability to make the shot, and if you have not practiced in order to achieve this confidence, then you have no business in the woods with a loaded firearm. And, I'm confident that most people agree with me on that.

As far as lashing out and making statements such as "if you're going to be so childish" and all that...you seem to have no problem giving the hunting community your opinion, but you seem awfully worried of the responses you may get ( ex. "before you get all angry"), so who really is being the childish one here?
Agreed. Most people don't post about every single animal they killed with a single shot. When a mistake happens, it is brought up to learn from it.

As far as her (I won't say "Your" because I have no doubt she'll never be back to this site) attitude and comments about the actions, tactics, dress and mental state of hunters, I wonder what person in her life hurt her by hunting, or what other personal experience she had with it. When someone speaks so vigorously about something they obviously have no true experience with, it tells me they were hurt by someone who partook of the activity, or that they avoid actually experiencing any activity, so they can sit back and criticize those who do it. I'm sure she has someexpertise on every activity she has never tried, and how all its participants are idiots.

What a sadexistence that needs to yell at strangers for doing no different than every other animal on earth.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:14 PM

shes just a hippie
Old 12-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Fork Horn

"shes just a hippie"
HELL NO, she's no hippy, hippies are smarter than that. I'm a hippy and have a lot of hippy friends that hunt too.lol
She just comes from a country that doesn't know any better. I would say she's an animal rights activist simular to those damn PETA scumbags. Maybe if she smoked a little weed she wouldn't be so uptight! Todays hippies are more about human rights, renewable energy sources, renewable food sources, renewable clothing sources. Getting potheads out of prisons so there's room for real criminals like cocain dealers, crackheads and sexual predators. We use words like decriminalization, leagalization, and medical marjuana. Please dont get hippies and animal rights activists confused, because a lot of hippies are hunters too. BTW,There is nothing better for a case of the munchies than a roll of venison sausage, crackers and cheese. The thing about hippies is we tend to do more thinking than doing.lol That is not always a bad thing, more people should slow down and think before they act, Hippies have never hurt anybody, animal rights activists stoop to terrorists tactics more often than not. Big difference.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: betsy_

I've ended up on this website by mistake, and I just couldn't stop reading and looking at everything up here, its horrible.

First of all, I'd like to say that I do eat meat, and fair enough for the ones here who are killing animals to eat; it's exactly the same as buying the meat from a shop.

However, those of you who are doing this as some kind of fun activity, I have to say there is something not quite right with you. To think that killing something else is an entertaining thing to do cannot be seen as a particually sane activity, and is really just sadistic. You're only one step away from killing a human when you behave in the way some of the people on this site seem to be.

There seem to be quite a few people even unable to kill the animals they set out to, (see the "rotten deer?"), which has sickened me even more. If you not even capable of hunting properly do not both at all. If you quite obvious cannot even aim a gun with any level of skill you are not only killing animals for some kind of twisted sport, but are also effectively torturing the animals. Make sure to at least kill them properly if you must do it, you shouldn't be caring about whether or not you can eat their meat, you should be thinking about how that animal will have wondered about dying for hours of even days before you found its body.

Before you all get really angry, and say you've heard this argument all before, and I'm wrong, please consider this. There's a reason fox hunting was banned in England, this sort of behavious is effectively just killing for enjoyment; go ahead, hunt for meat, but don't do it for fun. The second you cross that barrier, you have to realize there is something just plain sick about your activities.

So next time you go play dress-up, in your cute little army outfits, think about how stupid you seem to the rest of the world, behaving like little children with a shiny new game. Oh, and please, if you're going to be so childish, getting all the pretty clothes and guns and all those extra special toys, at least make sure you can shoot a gun, so many of you seem in capable of even holding one straight.
Hey Betsy.... if it wasn't for us Hunters you veggies would starve to death because the deer would eat all your food! Please, get a grip on reality!

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.