Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Challenge to USAF Hunter

Old 10-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Challenge to USAF Hunter

Alright SSgt, which one of us is going to get the bigger deer this year? The young SSgt or the old MSgt? I say I'm gonna embarrass you with the size of the deer I drop this year. The gauntlet is down, whatcha gonna do with it?
Old 10-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Challenge to USAF Hunter

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Alright SSgt, which one of us is going to get the bigger deer this year? The young SSgt or the old MSgt? I say I'm gonna embarrass you with the size of the deer I drop this year. The gauntlet is down, whatcha gonna do with it?
Ooooohhh snap! It looks like we have a weenie fight on our hands (j/k just a little ribbing from an ex-Army guy)
Old 10-06-2007, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well MO-KS hunter, I used to be in the Army too, until I saw how much better the Air Force lived than the Army. Now in the Army what you called "a weenie fight" should be properly referred to as a bayonet fight. Now for the Air Force we are required to abide by the truth in advertising laws. Therefore, we refer to it as a "Sword Fight".

And just for the record, I spent 3 years in the Navy before I went into the Army. I spent 12 years in the Army. My last assignment in the Army was on an Air Force base and I realized I could still serve this great country and not have to live like a second class citizen.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Spike

You ain't kiddin..... AF treats a soldier right.

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Well MO-KS hunter, I used to be in the Army too, until I saw how much better the Air Force lived than the Army. Now in the Army what you called "a weenie fight" should be properly referred to as a bayonet fight. Now for the Air Force we are required to abide by the truth in advertising laws. Therefore, we refer to it as a "Sword Fight".

And just for the record, I spent 3 years in the Navy before I went into the Army. I spent 12 years in the Army. My last assignment in the Army was on an Air Force base and I realized I could still serve this great country and not have to live like a second class citizen.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alright guys, we need to keep this towards the top of the forum until USAF Hunter can see the challenge. Thanx to all.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

Old 10-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Typical Buck

You should PM him so he knows as soon as hes on.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:00 PM

HAHAHA now I see it....OK but just to be fair, we need to lay ground rules. Bow, Blackpowder and Rifle? Or just Bow? If my buck is bigger I get to hunt on you property next year, if you win I get to hunt on your property next year.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

The PIGEON fight is on........ look at them feathers fly. Good luck guys
Old 10-07-2007, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

The rules are:

1. This is for the 2007-2008 Deer Season;
2. This is for any legal season whether it be bow, shotgun, muzzleloader, or high power;
3. No deer taken from a game reserve is eligible for this duel;
4. No tagging off with another hunter in an attempt to win this contest;
5. We'll get a non-biased member of this forum to receive the photo of both of our entries and determine the winner.

As far as the prize for the winner, lets talk about a prize equally rewarding to both of us rather than your proposal of "If my buck is bigger I get to hunt on you property next year, if you win I get to hunt on your property next year."

Quick Reply: Challenge to USAF Hunter

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.