Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

which would survive a hunter or beta member

Old 09-29-2007, 01:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default which would survive a hunter or beta member

i was watching survivorman today yesterdays show. and les was in upper canada in snow and neg 16 weather.

And he used snar traps to catch a rabbit which was his only food for 7 days no berries or fish just snow for water and a rabbit and he ate every bit including the bones and brains

i was thinking a good well trained hunter not trained in survival could survive. Since he knwos how to hunt fish what berris to eat

But what about that plane full of beta members jet seting around to talk about anti hunting and globle warming. I bet instead of catching a rabbit they would just sit there and bore the rabbit to death talking about how bad hunting is. I would rather be alone in the middle of the artic then be there with a beta member.

What do you all think do you think the beta nut would just throw there beleaves out the window and eat some meat. But then they would have to learn how to hunt real quick
Old 09-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: which would survive a hunter or beta member

u mean peta?
Old 09-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well if your party of individuals is holed up in the woods of northern Canada and you have to use your smarts and skills to survive it would be nice to know who the peta member is because it would be easy to choose who to eat first.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:59 PM

i agree with whitetaildreamer..
Old 09-29-2007, 08:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

i was thinking after i made the post about who youw ould eat first and it made me think of the simpsons episode where all the guys get invited to burns house and it is the must dangers game show and when they all run into the woods five mins later homers already ate to people
ORIGINAL: whitetaildreamer

Well if your party of individuals is holed up in the woods of northern Canada and you have to use your smarts and skills to survive it would be nice to know who the peta member is because it would be easy to choose who to eat first.