Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Albino doe!

Old 09-17-2007, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Albino doe!

While I was following a deer trail I was within 10 yds of a big albino doe. She didnt have pink eyes, but she was close enough. We stood there for over a minuite watching each other, before she had enough and blew out.I sure hope some turd doesnt shoot her this year. She lay there looking just like a unicorn!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Albino doe!

ORIGINAL: furgitter

.....I sure hope some turd doesnt shoot her this year.
Why not?
Old 09-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are an idiot, thanks for clearing that up for me.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why am I an idiot? What did I clear up for you?

Where I come from deer like you described are culled and removed from the herd. It is not only legal, it is encouraged...per New Hampshire Fish and Game Dept.Told to me by a statewildlife officer.

If she did not have pink eyes, she was not albino. No matter, albino deer are also legal.

Plus, we never describe another hunter as a turd. If another "turd" ( as you call them in Wisc) put his tag on her, I wouldshaketheir hand....yep, even yours!

Old 09-19-2007, 01:13 PM

all white deer cannot be taken here in Illinois
Old 09-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BrownBow33

all white deer cannot be taken here in Illinois
whats the line between a brown deer and a white one, if it has 1 little white spot can you shoot it?
Old 09-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

To answer a couple questions for you, I think you are an idiot to shoot anything that unique.Im sure it doesnt taste any better.Here in Wisc. we dont shoot white deer, no matter what color the eyes are.
A turd is a piece of crap with in the woods. They set up drives with 30-40 guys and shooteverything that moves. They leave litter in the woods, and Realy dont have any respect for anything or anyone.I call them turds because thats the nicest word I have for them.I hope thats clear enough for you.
You can just keep your snotty buttin new hamshire where it belongs, and shoot all the white deer you want to.
ORIGINAL: Jimmy S

Why am I an idiot? What did I clear up for you?

Where I come from deer like you described are culled and removed from the herd. It is not only legal, it is encouraged...per New Hampshire Fish and Game Dept.Told to me by a statewildlife officer.

If she did not have pink eyes, she was not albino. No matter, albino deer are also legal.

Plus, we never describe another hunter as a turd. If another "turd" ( as you call them in Wisc) put his tag on her, I wouldshaketheir hand....yep, even yours!

Old 09-19-2007, 02:40 PM

furgitter,

you are not making us Wisc guys look very good here. I think your only reasonable statement is the one talking about big 30 man drives...and litter.

if someone disagrees with you (in a civil and reasonable manner), and you respond by calling them an idiot....well, that just shows us all who the real idiot is.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:53 PM

I've only been hunting a few years, but I've always heard (at least in Wisconsin anyways) that it is illegal to shoot albino deer. Now if its white and doesnt have pink eyes...I'd probably still not shoot it, just in case. Maybe the laws are different in New Hampshire.

Just my 2 cents
Old 09-19-2007, 05:19 PM

still pretty ignorant to call the guy an idiot. maybe where he comes from its alright and legal to shoot them. and about shooting unique things, what is wrong with that? i am more inclined to shoot something that is unique (and legal) than some ordinary ol doe.

its very funny how people judge people and call them an idiot over one comment they made. i think that shows who the real idiot is[&:]

Quick Reply: Albino doe!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.