Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Albino doe!

Old 09-20-2007, 03:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Albino doe!

rebel hog and squirrelkilla23...nice posts...great pic, and i agree 100%
Old 09-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

so, your saying that if a Unique deer, say a buck with 400" of antler came walking past your stand, you would shoot it because you want other's to look at it?You sir, are the only idiot in this thread.
Squirrely, I think he logged on the wrong Forum, he meant to log on the P.E.T.A. Forum![:@]
Old 09-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Fork Horn

Jimmy S

titleAndStar(2262,0,false,false,"","")
Spike

[align=center][/align]
Let's cut to the chase.

I would never call another hunter an idiot if he/she decided to kill any deer by any method that was legal. I would leave that to the anti's.

We all share a bond as hunters and I have yet to meet one that I would be ashamed of.

I have raised three sons (all in their late 30's) to be respectful hunters, which they certainly are. We may not all agree on every style of hunting or the deer some decide to shoot. I am not a big fan of hunting with dogs, but if a hunter down South hunts that way and tags his deer legally, who am I to judge him? I say good luck to you.

I don't shoot fawns but they are legal and if any hunters decides to shoot one, good for them. I may disagree with the use of cross bows during archery season, but that's my opinion. For those that use them and it's legal, then I hope yatag a big one.

I have no right to question anyone's decision how they hunt or what they shoot as long as it is legal in their state or province.

Yes, furgitter, call mean idiot, that's your right.

I am very selective in what I shoot and yes, I have been in the woods long enough to make that call.

One other thing furgitter....(From one hunter to another)
Good Luck to you during this 2007 season.

This could not have been said any better!