Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
YEP DOC YOU DA MAN..I WOULD WATCH FOR SURE!
55.56%
I WOULD'NT WATCH EVEN IF THE DALLAS CHEERLEADRS WHERE ON YOUR SHOW !
44.44%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

DD TV Show or Not ?

Old 07-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: DD TV Show or Not ?

ORIGINAL: mohunter09

Oh and Jimmy S I didn't try to be perfect and oh you f***** up on some corrections such as on "reason's" I was showing possesion so the apostrophe is necessary.
Good luck with the marines mohunter09. You better be careful at boot camp, if your a smart a$$ there, it could get you in trouble. If you end up in Iraq I think you will have more important things to be doing than correcting peoples grammer...who cares. It's just weird, hating someone for not spelling correctly? If you can't write yourself, I would'nt recommend complaining about over peoples....its just a stupid waste of time. I am pretty sure you don't need to be a grammer freak to have your own tv show. I don't really think anybody here is amazed by DD, they are just playing along.Your familymade somevideos,huh. Where can we get some of these?Must be pretty good,I'm interested. Good luck.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:45 AM
Fork Horn

im not a grammar freak just dont like when adults can spell well. Its not a big deal. And im not trying to be a smart a**. But anyway there video was several years ago turkey hunting, and they only sold like 10K copies.
You're going to be an adult yourself in two years. Better, hit the books
Old 07-18-2007, 12:56 AM
Fork Horn

Nobody is attacking you mohunter09. I think you just took this whole poll thing to serious. Everybody is just goofin.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: longrifle1000

DD with his own show? Oh heck yeah, I'll be on that like stink on dog crap.

DD, can I be your hunt coordinator? Me and my good buddy Jimmy Houston can put you on the biggest, baddest, gnarliest, most caged up bucks money can buy! But I still refuse to room with Jimmy, he still has that nasty case of crabs. And I don't need to be tryin to 'splain that to my wife.

Next week on Drilling Deer with DoctorDeath, DD enters the woods clad only in his camo speedo and the deer die from fright!
My ole buddy Jess ...man I aint seen you since Hitler was a road guard ...where you been keeping yourself?? .......As for me walking into the woods in a camo SpeedO ......I think the only attention I might get would be from the Chipmonks ...they would think we had SOMETHING in common .......And MoHunter you can post your opinion on one of my threads anytime you like ...even if you think I am wrong about something (which is never) ...thats what this fourm is for to learn from others ...share ...and have some fun like we are here ....good luck in the Marines.

dd
Old 07-18-2007, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh and Jimmy S I didn't try to be perfect and oh you f***** up on some corrections such as on "reason's" I was showing possesion so the apostrophe is necessary.
I agree with everyone else here. No one is attacking you. I honestly think you failed to see that these posts about DD were mostly in jest. You took something more serious than needed.

Like others have also said,I toowish you the best in the USMC.

Oh and by the way, I'm glad that you don't try to be perfect, because, as you so kindly put it, I did not f**** up.

The apostrophe in the word reason is not only not necessary, it is incorrect. "Reason" cannot possess anything!
Old 07-18-2007, 06:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Road trip to hunt the big woods of Northern New England....I'll do it Doc. The only road trip will be yours thoughsince I already live here and hunt those big woods in all 3 states. It is real difficult hunting when you compare it to the TV shows all taped on canned hunting places in the mid west. We have some real slammer bucks but they are wild mountain deer that rarely make a mistake. No food plots with elevated stands here. Just miles upon miles of swamps, ridges and high peaks. Our only advantage comes with snow and the rut. The reason why there aren't any taped shows coming from these parts is that it would take a lifetime for them to get a decent kill on tape.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

DD, I just noticed this:

(last vote on : 7/18/2007 8:02:39 AM)
(Poll will run till: 7/7/2015 12:00:00 AM)

Do you think that will be enough time?...
Old 07-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

well dog gone C.I. I didnt know that ...heck I thought you lived in the Virgin Islands .....looks like me, you and Jimmy S will have to hook up .... Jimmy I ended the Poll ...while I was ahead

dd

Old 07-18-2007, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey DD, you must be slipping. I just got word that PETA was thinking of sponsering your show. I hope that doesn't reflect upon your resent ventures into the woods.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:56 AM

My ole buddy Jess ...man I aint seen you since Hitler was a road guard ...where you been keeping yourself??
Oh, I've been here and there and everywhere in between. Been working a lot, traveling, and spending time with the family.

Quick Reply: DD TV Show or Not ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.