Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

jonesing for the fall

Old 05-20-2007, 07:56 AM
Typical Buck

Default jonesing for the fall

I know it's not even summer yet but I can't wait to be sitting up in my stand in the cool fall woods. Anyone else feel the same?
Old 05-20-2007, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: jonesing for the fall

I've been doing a lot of deer watching this spring so far. Like you can hardly wait for bow season in Aug.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Fork Horn

Im always waiting ,Bow season is my favorite thing to do I start scouting in jan for the up coming year .I m right with ya buddy fall dont come fast enough
good luck this year
Old 05-20-2007, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am not rushing the season it will be here soon enough, but sure will be glad to be sitting in that tree with a north wind blowing in some lower temps, an watching the leaves start to fall.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oct can't get here fast enough.....
Old 05-20-2007, 08:51 PM

We get to start Aug. 15
I have been seeing alot of activity latley. They just watch you drive the tractor around in the field.
Not Scared of Anything
Old 05-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

OH man I can't wait till this season! Sept 15th will not come soon enough!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I'll be working the next 3 months with like a 4 or 5 days off so the time should go by pretty quick!!![&:]
Old 05-21-2007, 03:03 AM
Bartender

I fight myself trying not to rush for fall to get here. Since my fathers passing I kind of try to enjoy my time more with my 2 boys. Seems life is to short. With that being said I went out this past friday and put some Deer Cam's out so that helps. I try to do a little bit of something all year where I hunt seems to be good therapy.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:22 AM

Yeah I have been jonesing for hunting since it ended last year. I am especially looking forward to bow opener this year, as I have a good feeling that this may be a very good year for me.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

As much as I enjoy the fall and hunting I enjoy the summer just as much. I'm really looking forward to this deer season as it will be my first time hunting with a muzzle loader. Besides all the fishing I'm planning on doing this summer, I'm also happy playing with the muzzle loader getting it dialed in.

Quick Reply: jonesing for the fall

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.