Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Seven Things You might Not Know about PETA

Old 02-01-2007, 06:31 PM

Default RE: Seven Things You might Not Know about PETA

PETA's sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are so irrational, it's not even worth arguing with them. I honestly don't believe that the public buys any of their crap. Anyone who does needs to get in touch with reality. Some people are so clueless and misinformed.....
Old 02-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah we hear about them al;ot and some people actually believe all thier crap. when we here them carrying on we tell them one side of hear is the ocean, one side is Canada and south of here is out of state. Then we ask them which way are they going.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Fork Horn

My eyes are in the front of my head just like a wolf. Maybe in a few million years my descendants will evolve to regard other life forms in a non-predatory way. Until then, vegetarianism is an ideology in my book.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:27 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Monie

ORIGINAL: Hog Killer

If peta believes that you shouldn't kill or eat anything that at one time was a live, then plants are living things to. I would pay to see them survive on dirt and rocks.
Yeah, that one's be tried. Their respone is that plants don't have a brain or nervous system, thus cannot feel fear or pain. blah blah blah.
I've seen reports from experiments conducted on plants which suggest that they can indeed feel pain and respond to it, in the wild plants frequently respond to insect attack by producing unpleasant tasting chemicals such as tannin, and even give off "warning pheromones" to alert other plants of the same species that a hazard exists. The same plants in the experiments reacted to other stimuli including thoughts of harming them, suggesting that they may experience fear and are aware of their surroundings.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeh about 5 years ago 15 of these idiots showed up in Mi for the trout opener protesting. I told them i would love to have them follow mearound all day if they wanted to, kind of hurt my feelings i couldnt get one taker!!! Walt
Old 02-02-2007, 08:07 AM

I don't know if any of you saw the episode that Penn and Teller did on their show on Showtime, but if there is any way you can get a video of it I highly recommend it. These guys ripped PETA a new a***ole. Even one of the officers of PETA has a vein of a cow running down her leg.....thanks to animal research.
http://www.sho.com/site/ptbs/prevepisodes.do?episodeid=s2/peta

BRC
Old 02-02-2007, 09:11 AM
Fork Horn

No matter what religion you are, even if you are a athiest, you have to agree that whatever made us, god??nature??motherearth?? they indended for us to eat meat. we are carnivours thats why our eyes are in the front of our heads and our teeth are like they are. PETA trys to install guilt into little kids for eating(using) the resourses placed on this planet for us. When my eyes move to the side of my head, and only then, I will quit hunting and eating meat.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:12 AM

if peta emails kids i cant wait for them to email me
hehehe
Old 02-02-2007, 01:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Big Racks Clothing

I don't know if any of you saw the episode that Penn and Teller did on their show on Showtime, but if there is any way you can get a video of it I highly recommend it. These guys ripped PETA a new a***ole. Even one of the officers of PETA has a vein of a cow running down her leg.....thanks to animal research.
http://www.sho.com/site/ptbs/prevepisodes.do?episodeid=s2/peta

BRC
they have it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ElyZBTN1Y

my biggest question to peta is...what do they feed the stray dogs and cats they take in? salad?
Old 02-02-2007, 05:20 PM

my biggest question to peta is...what do they feed the stray dogs and cats they take in? salad?
[/quote]

They don't feed them....they euthanize (KILL) them!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.