Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ohio Hunting

Old 01-14-2002, 03:27 PM
Fork Horn

Default Ohio Hunting

Hi guys i live in Grove City, Ohio its a suburb of Columbus, but i wanted to get a few more bow hunts in is anyone doing any good or seeing any any place. One of my fathers friends told me that he saw some monster bucks down at deer creek ???
Old 01-14-2002, 03:37 PM

Default RE: Ohio Hunting

I live about two hours north of you. Every year I bowhunt up until the very end of the season. Here in Ohio we are lucky to have a season that extends as far as the end of Januray. Though my hunting success has been minimal during January over the last thirty years I have arrowed about six deer during the month of January. Try not to get discourage with January hunting. Remember that deer do move less during this time of the year, but they do move. You just have to have a little more patience. Good luck to ya fellow buckeye.
Old 01-14-2002, 04:42 PM

Default RE: Ohio Hunting

i have heard deer creek has some big bucks