Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Big Ohio Doe!!!

Old 12-17-2006, 10:18 AM

Default RE: Big Ohio Doe!!!

ORIGINAL: jake smith09

Actually.... whoever that moron was that said i proubably didnt pay any attention to what was behind the doe, unless your an idiot that doesent have any kind of common sence or perception of whats going on then you wouldnt know whats behind something when you shoot it. There was a freakin woods behind the deer. I take ethics seriously.... i did 1 thing wrong and now all the sudden im the bad guy? 2 extra shells in the gun.....oooooooooooo wow. I dont have a problem with some of you guys i just have a problem with your freakin attitudes!!!!! UP YOURS!~!~!~!~!
Yeah shooting at a running doe 150 yds away with an unplugged shotgun shows how much common sense you have. Not only that but the fact that you state you became agitated and stood up to fling those last three shots says it all. The deer blinders were on. I will gaurentee that while you were flinging lead you had no clue what that deer was running in front of. Just bam, bam, bam. oops almost forgot the last two illegal shots bam, bam. Is a little bit of meat that importanty that when ya see a dear you turn into another fool with a firearm?
Old 12-17-2006, 10:23 AM

Whats a little thing like a game law mean to big bad jake. It's just another dumb law, who cares right?
Old 12-17-2006, 10:26 AM

hey jake, not only do you need an ethics course, you need to retake high school grammar lol...I dont even know where to begin...

"Actually.... whoever that moron was that said i proubably didnt pay any attention to what was behind the doe, unless your an idiot that doesent have any kind of common sence or perception of whats going on then you wouldnt know whats behind something when you shoot it. There was a freakin woods behind the deer. I take ethics seriously.... i did 1 thing wrong and now all the sudden im the bad guy? 2 extra shells in the gun.....oooooooooooo wow. I dont have a problem with some of you guys i just have a problem with your freakin attitudes!!!!! UP YOURS!~!~!~!~!