Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Big Ohio Doe!!!

Old 12-08-2006, 04:00 PM

Default 5 shots or not i still got me a deer!!!!

Actually lethal connection it wasnt dressed when we weighed her. I know that they are supposed to be plugged but...... ummmm..... whatever, i dont care lol. I was actually hitting a paper plate at 100 yards and put another plate out to 120 and was hitting it most of the time but i guess 150 is to much for a 12 gauge or my adrenaline was going good which i suspect is the case.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:03 PM

Default #$#$#$#$#$#$#$

Im proubably going to go out to Indiana now because one of my buddys has a Farm out there and he has a 13 pointer runnin around out there. Hes not very tall but his rack is really wide. i dont care what he is i want him.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:18 PM

Default RE: 5 shots or not i still got me a deer!!!!

ORIGINAL: jake smith09

Actually lethal connection it wasnt dressed when we weighed her. I know that they are supposed to be plugged but...... ummmm..... whatever, i dont care lol.
The warden would have cared. Congrats on the big doe, our Ohio deer are fatties. Next weekend, if you go out, please plug that gun. You're just asking to be fined and/or have your gun confiscated.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:26 PM

[:@]allright ill plug it. lol jk. I know i should have but im human as with anyone else..... we make mistakes right. im aunrey anyways. Our deer are fatties arent they?

Old 12-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL Remember...the wardens dont believe in accidents or ignorance of the law. Congrats on the big doe.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:18 PM

dang that's a big one....congrats!
Old 12-09-2006, 08:46 PM

Default RE: Big Ohio Doe!!!

It's the hunters like you that knowingly break game laws that need to go.I bet as you were there flinging lead everywhere you wouldn't have ever noticed if anything was behind that deer. Just shoot away. You're the reason people post thier property. Ignorantpeople shouldnt hunt. It's people like you that make me wish PA had a harder safety course that required passing a shootingtest and ethics walkthrough to get a liscense.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

If I saw you do that, I'd set you out at 150 yards and pepper you with shot until you got tired of it hitting you, gave up, and passed out like she did. haha I'm messin with ya. Are rifles not allowed where you hunt? Anyways yeah that's a giant of a doe, don't break yourteeth on the buckshot when you bite down on that tenderloin. Good job though, I guess.
Old 12-10-2006, 01:06 PM

ORIGINAL: pahunter1975

It's the hunters like you that knowingly break game laws that need to go.I bet as you were there flinging lead everywhere you wouldn't have ever noticed if anything was behind that deer. Just shoot away. You're the reason people post thier property. Ignorantpeople shouldnt hunt. It's people like you that make me wish PA had a harder safety course that required passing a shootingtest and ethics walkthrough to get a liscense.
AMEN! this kid needs to learn some ethics... hey jake.. i wouldnt be so proud that it took you 5 shots to kill a little doe... and u didnt make a mistake of not plugging your gun, as you just said ur not going to plug it.. i cannot wait until a game warden catches you.. i will be laughing my a** off!
Old 12-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: JimmyMo32

ORIGINAL: pahunter1975

It's the hunters like you that knowingly break game laws that need to go. I bet as you were there flinging lead everywhere you wouldn't have ever noticed if anything was behind that deer. Just shoot away. You're the reason people post thier property. Ignorant people shouldnt hunt. It's people like you that make me wish PA had a harder safety course that required passing a shooting test and ethics walkthrough to get a liscense.
AMEN! this kid needs to learn some ethics... hey jake.. i wouldnt be so proud that it took you 5 shots to kill a little doe... and u didnt make a mistake of not plugging your gun, as you just said ur not going to plug it.. i cannot wait until a game warden catches you.. i will be laughing my a** off!
It just a matter of time.....

Quick Reply: Big Ohio Doe!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.