Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

what do you wear?

Old 11-22-2006, 04:55 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: what do you wear?

I thought about notwearing camo during gun season as I usually am in a pop up blind or a tree stand but I like playing the part so I wear it. Besides my wife says I look cute in my Scent Blocker outfit!!!
What gets me is when I put on my camo I can't see my legs or arms, they are camoflauged!!
Hope everyone had a safe hunt this year.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:02 PM

wierd how that works... my wife thinks im sexy in my camo too. Just wish she would let me hunt and stay in camo all year round. But she says that im sexier in my tool belt (making money). LOL

Old 11-23-2006, 11:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

i wear camo during the rifle season. how many times have you had deer walk up or under you while on stand without you seeing them? if i wasn't camo'd, i might not have seen these deer before they saw me and hauled tail. i am a firm beleiver that if you can see a deer, the deer has the ABILITY to see you (this doesn't mean the deer always see you). just my 2 cents.