Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

leupold VS bushnell/nikon

Old 11-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: leupold VS bushnell/nikon

At one time all of my rifles wore leupold scopes,however I now only own two leupolds and those scopes are not on my big game rifles.I have never had a problem with a leupold scope,but I find that there are other scopes that I find to offer better performance,or more value for the money.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: leupold VS bushnell/nikon

ORIGINAL: hermbo19

I have Leupolds on all my guns.....Nikons are like theToyota of rifle scopes, they are cheap and they last a while. But quality is what i go for thats why i go with USA made Leupold
Since when did Toyota become cheap? Mine wasn't cheap. In fact, my last three Toyota vehicles weren't cheap. Thousands more than the traditional US brands. My Toyotawas made in the US and it's very high quality. Oh, never mind. I just didn't connect with the "Toyota" comment. I like Toyotas and Nikons. I also like Burris and Leupold. Heck, I really like my Bushnell too.