Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Your Wife

Old 09-23-2006, 10:23 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Your Wife

ORIGINAL: killadoe

What does yalls wife think about your hunting? Mine always says it aint fair cause she has to sit at home with the kids or I am never there. She says it aint even hunting season and she is already tired of it.
Do what I did , tell her to either join you or shut up . Mine used to be like yours , but now she supports me 100% . Buying her a $1,500 sewing machine in support of her passion certainly didn't hurt my case though ...
Old 09-24-2006, 07:43 AM

mine hunts and fish's with me and our two boys,she grew up doing it,mother-in-law even bought her a new rifle. lucky me.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:49 AM
Fork Horn

Got tired of hearing my wife complaining about me hunting, and how she had to stay home with our daughter. So I started taking my daughter out hunting with me when she was 6 years old, bundled up in a hunter orange suit which didn't even fit her. Now she likes to hunt as much as I do. But the wife still complains...Now she says she's lonely whenever hunting season starts.
Old 09-24-2006, 09:30 AM

after21 yrs, she has broke down last year said she wanted bow i got her one for her birth day,we shoot 3-D all summer .now she has put in for a gun hunt and got drawn she will be gun hunting with me
so dont give up get her out there with ya GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 09-24-2006, 09:30 AM

We have got into some fights over the years. I always do whatever she wants for family vacations, go to flea markets, antique stores to make her happy. When hunting season comes I go hunting. If she get mad I don't care. Now I take the kids with me so she really has no reason to complain. She is usually really good about it, but we still get into fights sometimes.
Old 09-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Fork Horn

my wife hunts also, so its no prolbem,except when she wants my best stand!!lol you guys just need to introduce them the right way.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:39 PM

My wife didn't grow up in a hunting family and until we met hadn't really been around someone who hunted alot. At first it took some adjustment, but then after being married one year she decided that she would take hunter's safety so that she could spend more time with during gun season. Her first year she got a buck and has been hooked since. Thankfully God has blessed me with a wife that will let me go out hunting basically whenever I want and joins me for the gun season. She may even start bowhunting in a few years.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:00 AM
Fork Horn

Mine was the same way until my kids ages 5 and 4 started getting into it and now I take them alot and this gives my wife time to do what she wants to.
ORIGINAL: killadoe

What does yalls wife think about your hunting? Mine always says it aint fair cause she has to sit at home with the kids or I am never there. She says it aint even hunting season and she is already tired of it.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:16 PM

I just got mine a plaque that reads "This marriageis put on hold due to hunting season" She don't mind too much, I can always tell when it's time to take her outto the movie and out to eat. I also take her with me as often as she will go.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:21 AM
Fork Horn

take them with in the snow that is the end of the bitching

Quick Reply: Your Wife

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.