Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Article on Stand Safety

Old 09-01-2006, 06:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default Article on Stand Safety

Guys,

Hope all of you are well as we approach the greatest time of year. College football begins this weekend and before we know it (down here in teh deep South) deer season will begin and that is a combination that is simply blissful!

Hope all of you remember that safety is first while hunting, and specifically stand safety shoudl always be foremost on the mind. I came across this article this morning while researching the latest news on the elusive whitetail and thought it was important to share.

Hope all of you have a great weekend and that you are able to spend time outdoors, perhaps at a college football game, with close family/friends!

http://www.cknj.com/articles/2006/08/30/sports/sports05.txt

Old 09-01-2006, 07:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Article on Stand Safety

I can't beleive it! An intelligent posting!

For once I agree with littlekittymeowmeow.

Respect, in this case, isgiven.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

UncleMatt, your attempts at respect are weak. Perhaps a night on the town is in order to help you unwind a bit. Hope you get a chance to sit on a pond bank with close family or friends hooking some Brim.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

UncleMatt, your attempts at respect are weak. Perhaps a night on the town is in order to help you unwind a bit. Hope you get a chance to sit on a pond bank with close family or friends hooking some Brim.

Brim?!
Old 09-01-2006, 11:19 AM
Site Buck Guru

Maybe try hooking some Trim. It seems you need some relax time. Has TDWW singled you out for a personal attack before? If not why the hostility?
Old 09-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GregH

Maybe try hooking some Trim. It seems you need some relax time. Has TDWW singled you out for a personal attack before? If not why the hostility?

/\
l

POST OF THE YEAR!
[8D]

Old 09-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

thanks TDWW for the reminder, you can never be too safe

no safety=know pain
know safety=no pain

[:-][:-][:-][:-][:-]

GregH. i love your post brother, i swear some of the folks is wound up titer dan an 8 day clock, when and if i ever make it up your way it would be great to get together, i have a buddy that lives in belvidere ill. and iplan on heading up that way at some point in time
Old 09-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks DAWG, for the safety reminder. You are mellowing out in your old age.Good luck with the elusive southern Whitetail this season.
Old 09-02-2006, 04:03 AM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: m.t.hands

when and if i ever make it up your way it would be great to get together, i have a buddy that lives in belvidere ill. and iplan on heading up that way at some point in time
Let me know when you do, I'll see if I can make it.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Yes, a good reminder to all, thanks!

Quick Reply: Article on Stand Safety

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.