Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

For a good time go here!

Old 07-26-2006, 08:45 PM

Default RE: For a good time go here!

These people just piss me off. I want to just slap them in the face. Animals dont have rights for one. And in the state of georgia you do have the right to hunt. If you dont belive so. LOOK IT UP IN THE BOOKS. Roswell georgia is being sued now because the "TRIED" to make a law where it is Illigal to discharge a bow in that city. But it didnt happend just a really long story. But animal rights activist just piss me off... URRRRRRRRRR
Old 07-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Typical Buck

I commend you for posting on that site. I read everything and it looks like you put up a very reasonable fight with some very narrow-minded people open to only their views and their peers.

I find it interesting that AR is a 'network, per se' to openly discuss their topics, but but when it comes to anti's on their site they are very intolerable. Then you come to this site and most people on here more open to anti-hunters who post and are willing to hear/read their views for why they are against us. I think is says a lot about the people on this site and hopefully most 'hunters' in general.

EDIT: I think that site is for the people on the other side of the fence, just like this site is. You most likely won't change their views and they won't change ours. However, from what I read it seems that we are a little more open minded to the others' rationale and we TRY to reason with them. The opinions that we can change however, are those sitting on the fence and we can do that by being open minded towards their views, trying to rationalize with them and allow them to see hunting can be good in some light. Just my $.02

I just had to laugh at this! You make a valid point!
Quote: Cthunter8: one of those idiots used "premediated murder" which is a legal term. The laws and the Judicial laws in the United States DO NOT apply to animals. If they did, i would charge so many coons with tresspassing on my property, and squirrel with breaking and entering my walls.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

I plan on using many of your guys thoughts, and to think I am being serious about all of it, and havent been baned from the site yet, iI tried signing up with wis_bow_huntr, but got kicked so fast it was funny. I cant wait to see where many of your thoughts go from here. Shoudl be a good one, kepp checking the site.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Oh its going to get heated now in that site!!
Old 07-27-2006, 07:26 AM
Typical Buck

crazy people

people have been doing two things since the beginning of time
Hunting and breeding.

They try to get rid of the first, maybe their kind should get rid of the second as well.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Those folks are totally clueless about the fact that hunters and hunting organizations are among the biggest, if not the biggest, supporters of wildlife and wildlife habitat preservation. A group like Ducks Unlimited has probably done more to actually preserve wetlands (that obviously shelter a multitude of non-game animals as well) than any anti-hunting organization. Then, just consider similar organizations that are devoted to pheasants, elk, etc. and preserving their specific habitats. The ultimate irony is that if these morons brought an end to hunting, they would set wildlife management and land preservation back a century.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Fork Horn

I'll have fun with these fruitloops later.... right now I need to get back to work... LOL... this is gonna be GOOD.... LOL *evil maniacal laugh*
Old 07-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

It looks like they deleted your thread. Go figure. The more I read over there the more angry I get. It's best I don't go there. They even have a religion forum to discuss animal rights in the bible...how ludicrous is this. They mention how people twist bible for their own needs but they alone twist it the most...

The brainwash each other and they are so far from reality it isn't funny...well mostly so very sad.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

You can't reach extremists like that. That's why some of them are now considered to be domestic terrorists. The only thing you can do is fight fire with fire with them, and then concentrate on rational dialogue with the moderates and undecided folks. A fence sitter might be a bit disturbed by some of the stuff they read here, but they should be deeply disturbed by the idiocy on the anti site.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Now, I can understand liking animals. I keep a fat mutt at home, and he's a most festive and enjoyable animal. He eats and farts and we play. I eat chicken, he eats the bones. We're symbiotes, really, we need each other to function properly. I like to throw the ball, and he likes to retrieve it. The leftover spaghetti? You guessed it, straight into fido's bowl. He even guards the women whenI'm nothome.

He gets my scraps. That's what it's like to be second on the food chain.

I see how these people like animals, really I do. What I don't quite understand is how burning down a kill shelter, or dedicating your life to abolishing hunting relates to your love for animals. Seriously, if you "save" the deer from the hunter, he'll ultimately be killed by a car, a predator or disease. If you "save" abunny from senseless slaughter by a hunter, he'll ultimately be snatched up by a fox or squished under an eighteen-wheeler. The point is that they're not "saving" any blessed thing. They're just wasting time, money and effort trying reconfigure the foodchain to move humans from the top and into the middle of the pack somewhere between the grazing animalsand butterflies.

If you want to be a vegan, go right ahead. I'll admit it, I could eat healthier. Maybe if I start eating more veggies, it might save adoe or two and tack a few years onto my life. With that said, I stillcan't figure out how stopping an evil hunter from shooting his buck this fall relates to predation, survival of the fittestand death as a natural fact of life, or how abolishing hunting will end animal suffering...??

It's like this: If you really like animals, go buy one. I did. He tips the scales at around 110# and leads a very comfortable life, even in his silver (doggy) years. If you really, REALLY like animals, buy more than one. Heck, start a no-kill farm.

Quick Reply: For a good time go here!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.