Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

For a good time go here!

Old 07-26-2006, 01:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: For a good time go here!

mostly all vegaterians don't have a religon that is what is wrong with them.

Old 07-26-2006, 01:09 PM
bigcountry

Also remember Levitical law demands the spill of blood for any covering of sin. If you go thru Leviticus and up thru the Old Testiment, you will see where thousands upon thousands of animals were sacrificed from guilt offerings, to sin offerings, etc.

Old 07-26-2006, 01:11 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: takedownfreak123

mostly all vegaterians don't have a religon that is what is wrong with them.
Well, then more important than hunting, is maybe witnessing to them. Cause thru God all is possible and without him, no hunting.

Old 07-26-2006, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

More ammo;

Ask if they have pets. Do they bath their pets with flea shampoo or give their dog medicine to kill fleas. Ask them if that little flea has as much right to live on this planet as a majestic bighorn sheep. They have no right to kill that flea.

Do they have roaches in their homes? How about rats and mice? Ants, spiders?

Do they mow their lawn, killing countless bees and insects.

Dog they feed their pets vegetarian dogfood?

Old 07-26-2006, 01:15 PM
bigcountry

Another one is when Jesus rose from the dead, he went out to meet the aposles on the shore, and told them to throw thier nets to the other side of the boat, they did and caught so much fish, the net about broke. When they came ashore to meet thier Lord, he was cooking fish for themover the coals.

John 21
Jesus and the Miraculous Catch of Fish
1Afterward Jesus appeared again to his disciples, by the Sea of Tiberias.[a] It happened this way: 2Simon Peter, Thomas (called Didymus), Nathanael from Cana in Galilee, the sons of Zebedee, and two other disciples were together. 3"I'm going out to fish," Simon Peter told them, and they said, "We'll go with you." So they went out and got into the boat, but that night they caught nothing.
4Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus.
5He called out to them, "Friends, haven't you any fish?"
"No," they answered.
6He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some." When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.
7Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, "It is the Lord!" As soon as Simon Peter heard him say, "It is the Lord," he wrapped his outer garment around him (for he had taken it off) and jumped into the water. 8The other disciples followed in the boat, towing the net full of fish, for they were not far from shore, about a hundred yards.[b] 9When they landed, they saw a fire of burning coals there with fish on it, and some bread.
10Jesus said to them, "Bring some of the fish you have just caught."
11Simon Peter climbed aboard and dragged the net ashore. It was full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn. 12Jesus said to them, "Come and have breakfast." None of the disciples dared ask him, "Who are you?" They knew it was the Lord. 13Jesus came, took the bread and gave it to them, and did the same with the fish. 14This was now the third time Jesus appeared to his disciples after he was raised from the dead.

Old 07-26-2006, 01:17 PM

haha one of those idiots used "premediated murder" which is a legal term. The laws and the Judicial laws in the United States DO NOT apply to animals. If they did, i would charge so many coons with tresspassing on my property, and squirrel with breaking and entering my walls. They are idiots, and will never be taken seriously by anyone with half a brain

-Travis-
Old 07-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Fork Horn

Hey i just joined that site. I give you credit for standing up for what you belive. This should be fun

Old 07-26-2006, 03:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

Hey wis bowhunter,

Since you are registered to that sight, ask the anti's this.

They suggested eating vegetables. ask them if they realize how many acres of wildlife habitat is destroyed so some farmer can grow vegetables for their consumption.

Ask them how many deer and other animals were shot to protect those vegetables.

Ask them if they realize how many tons of fertilizer, pesticides and herbisides were poured into they environment to grow those vegetables.

Ask them how many baby songbirds died because its parent fed it a pestiside tainted insect.

Ask them if they realize how much animals must suffer so they can eat vegetables.

This guy knows what he's talkin 'bout. Them grass-eatin idiots dont have a backbone, well maybe they do, but its mal-nurished, fragile, and ignorant. They can eat their tofu and ignore the Bible and the American Dream, Ill keep living the life my ancestors would want me to live, happy, healthy, hunting, fishing, and eating meat!!

-Travis-
Old 07-26-2006, 04:27 PM

Well i cant believe i became a memeber but it was fun cause all i did was voice my opinion and i believe i will now be kicked of the site. Oh darn what a shame. HA
Old 07-26-2006, 05:30 PM

WENT THREW 6 PAGES LAUGHING THOSE PEOPLE ARE IN NEED OF SOME SERIOUS HELP THE WAY THEY THINK I GIVE YOU GUYS HIGH FIVE GOING ON THAT SITE AND POSTING ?

Quick Reply: For a good time go here!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.