Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

what have you found while hunting

Old 04-16-2006, 02:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: what have you found while hunting

i've also stumbled onto a dead guy. this one was also a hispanic male that had been shot between the eye's with a smaller caliber pistol. turned out to be a drug deal gone bad in an ajoining county. he was shot over there and driven to the woods where his murderer tried to hide him in a palmetto flat.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

i found a dead deer froze in a river
Old 04-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Fork Horn

i guess those illegal people will do anything to get in are country. Because I found a semi in the Wood full of them. But I droped a marbles knife out in the woods onced and wasabout to$hit myself when my buddy came to get me he found it.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:46 PM

found a garmin gps during muzzleloader season this past year on public land.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:35 PM
Fork Horn

Guys,

Once was exiting the Florida bottomlands after a morning deer hunt (respect), and walked out up onto a creek bank and stared face t face with nothing other than a salty toothed Florida moccasin! Yikes!
Old 04-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Fork Horn

I found a thermos that another hunter had left at the base of a tree; it turned out to be a really good spot to sit.
The most interesting thing I found was a horseshoe embedded in a tree. Actually, it had apparently been set in the crotch of a tree when it was young, then the tree grew around it leaving half of it sticking out.

IM jaybe
Old 04-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey td, why dont you try not puttin the respect in your posts. i woulda said the flordia bottoms were some very beautiful land, which it is. but it's just as great as a white winter out in the ohio woods
Old 04-18-2006, 03:18 PM

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

Guys,

Once was exiting the Florida bottomlands after a morning deer hunt (respect), and walked out up onto a creek bank and stared face t face with nothing other than a salty toothed Florida moccasin! Yikes!
Re-spect

(ri-spekt') v. 1. To feel or show deferential regard for:esteem.2. To avoid violation of or interference with. 3. To relate tor concern. n-Deferential regard: esteem. 2. The state of which deference or esteem.3. Willingness to show consideration or appreciation. 4. respects. Polite expressions of consideration or deference <paid our respects> 5. A specific aspect, feature or detail. 6. Relation:reference. - re-spec'ter n.-re-spect'ful adj.- - re-spect'ful-ly adv.

It is my opinon that TD wants us to show him some consideration because he has a self esteem problem due to being violated???????
Old 04-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

Guys,

come on puppy, stop sayin respect in every post. first of all its annoying as hell! second it makes you sound retarded! and third you may get a little more respect from people if you dont always ask for it
Old 04-18-2006, 04:18 PM

I found a poached cow elk about 25 yards away from an illegal salt lick in the mountains while I was elk hunting two years ago.

Other things I have found:

50 cal shell casings from air force training missions that were flown ine the desert not too far from home during WWII
Old tie flumes from back in the old logging days (late 1800's)
Arrow heads and spear points
Old glass caps that used to be on the top of telephone/power lines at the site of an old ghost town
Petrified trees
Old cabins

Quick Reply: what have you found while hunting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.