Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

what have you found while hunting

Old 04-05-2006, 06:13 AM

Default RE: what have you found while hunting

I found a chain saw and I keep finding deflated balloons, you know those shiney helium balloons, they are all over the woods for some reason.
I also find quite qa few arrows from time to time.
No dead people to date!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Early one September I walked into a crop of about 40POT PLANTS that
were very well looked after...
That was until well..I found them....
Police took care of the rest.....
Old 04-05-2006, 07:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

I was huntingdeep in the wilds of Pennslyvania a few tears ago. Rough territory for even the most well seasoned outdoorsman.

I wastrying to put my best stalk ona buck that would easilytop the current state record when I hear what sounds like a giant deer grunt in a seperate direction. So I figure -BIGGER deer and change my direction. Soon I hear another tremendous, rumbling "grunt". It seemed almost prehistoric, rumbling the ground under my feet. I stalked closer and closer to the sound, tremblingwith anxiety.

Soon I come across an empty peanut butter jar and think, "Strange, a empty peanut butter jar so deep in thewoods." Then as I stalk, I find another empty peanut butter jar, then another and another. Iam suddenly startled by the grunting sound, deafening, and right behind me. I am scared to turn too quickly. And scared as to what I might see when I turn, butI have to turn.

Ifigure I'm probobly busted anyway so I turn quickly, shouldering my weapon........

"Hello there!", he says as hepulls another tomato from his sack andsmears it thickly with more peanut butter, belching and farting loudly.

There sits an unclothed older gentleman, shotgun across his naked thighs, just grinning. I had found Cardeer!

"Want a peanut mato?"
Old 04-05-2006, 09:19 AM
Typical Buck

so the second dead guy.................what kinda rifle was it ? and where is it now ?
Old 04-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

oh, i did find a old old old arrow. my dad said it was probably from before i was born!
Old 04-05-2006, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I find golf balls….. Everywhere I go. I guess I got an eye for them but I don’t play golf.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: texas8point

so the second dead guy.................what kinda rifle was it ? and where is it now ?
I don't know what kind of rifle it was. I asked my cousin the same question but he said he wasn't getting up close and personal with the guy after he found him. The police of course took it and also found $5,000.00 in the guys pocket. He apparently emptied his bank account before going to kill himself. I still can't imagine finding something like that in Juniata county Pa. But I guess when your not seeing any turkeys it makes for an interesting morning.
Old 04-05-2006, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

Im not trying to sound *****ish or whatever, but I have found happiness and extreme curiosity. When I hunt I find new unanswered questions and real meanings of little things in life. I think more than I hunt, and I dream more than I think.
Old 04-05-2006, 06:04 PM

lol you found some pot plants? thats wild lol. was it on public or private land? did you guys ever find out whose they were...i guess it would be hard to charge a person if they are outside, but either way, thats crazy. How did you walk into them? just wandered? lol. crazy things ill tell ya
Old 04-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Typical Buck

I cannot imagine finding a dead person in the woods, I would crap myself big time. A friend of mine and his family were boating on the Ohio River and had a dead guy float past. I have never found anything, well where I turkey hunt there are cars and boats and old tractors in the woods.

Quick Reply: what have you found while hunting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.