Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Picture of TDWW Game Room

Old 02-27-2006, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Picture of TDWW Game Room

Is this post for real?

Edit: Nevermind, I went back and read some of topdawgs previous posts and I understand now.....
Old 02-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

You are EASILY the biggest jacka#* I've ever seen on these forums.

When you're done beating your chest try getting a life.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Quess you dont need a necklace. You mention God alot ever read in the bible Pride comes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall
Old 02-27-2006, 03:35 PM

Those are some really nice trophies top dawg....keep up the good work.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:21 PM

Wow that's hilarious. I wonder if he knows how that comes across to everyone. I'd be embarrassed for him.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

This post is a great comic relief. IF IF IF these are your mounts(which I have serious doubts that they are), they are very nice, however a few nice mounts and an ego that won't quit, gets ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECTfrom me.
Old 02-28-2006, 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

This post is a great comic relief. IF IF IF these are your mounts(which I have serious doubts that they are), they are very nice, however a few nice mounts and an ego that won't quit, gets ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECTfrom me.
DIDDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2006, 02:06 PM

It looks like you drove back to the house of the guy sitting in your limo and had fun with the digital camera. You do know they fire guys like you for pulling stunts like that, right?

Old 02-28-2006, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are new, as I am to these boards. If you read thru some posts you will realize your attitude is out of place here. Most posts are of personal opinion on cetain hunting subjects. Although, the ocassional light hearted thread does appear with a joke behind it it seems to be in good fun most of the time. People might post a picture of their success, but without your cockiness. Be proud of your success, just tone it down. If you are for real, then as the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld might say "No Respect For You"!!!.
Old 02-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

I thought this thread was a joke at first, but after reading a few others I see this is what this guy is really about. This particular post from a different threadspeaks for itself. The dude has some serious issues.

Guys,

Hope all of you had the chance to get in the woods over the weekend with some close friends and family while pursuing that underhanded, elusive whitetail! Something special about the Southern morning air and watching the sun rise up through the hardwoods and bring light to another Southern day.

Not sure about y'all, but I feel a great satisfaction while sitting in the stand waiting for old mossy horns in the Southland. It is something Yankee hunters simply do not understand. Perhaps it is our heritage - for we are deeply rooted in this land and demand respect while in the field. I know most of you agree with me when I say that Yanks are bringing us down by infiltrating our territory and while we cannot stop it, we certainly do not have to like it!

I had an incident last fall while hunting and I encountered a truck with Pennsylvania license plates. It was mid morning and I had just returned from the stand and harvested a healthy adult doe. In season of course. I saw the Yankee intruder and figured he was likely an unethical hunter and I knew there was no telling what he may be up to out there in the Southern woods. Saw his truck parked along an old logging road and it just so happend that I had several cups of coffee while on stand and really had to go. Old boy had left the passenger door open on his pick up and well, I figured there was no better place to relieve myself and no better way to teach a Yankee intruder that he was not at all welcomed in our territory.

As I was letting it go I could feel the steam rise out of that floor board like a old camp house wood stove. Got ready to zip up only to see a man coming toward me down the old logging road so I zipped up and made out of there like Earnest T. Bass after tossing rocks at a Mayberry window.

He had it coming and I felt renewed for doing my part. Again, I support family and friends hunting together, but I know youo will agree that the line is drawn clearly when it comes to yankee inflitrators.

Guys, make it a super week this week and get in the woods this weekend with those closest to you. And for the love of this land, do your part to keep those yellow bellied Yanks out of our woods! GO DAWGS!

Quick Reply: Picture of TDWW Game Room

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.