Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

FUNNY

Old 02-19-2006, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default FUNNY

The city fellow asked his friend the country boy to take him deer hunting, as he had never been hunting before. The country boy agreed to this, as long as the city fellow did EXACTLY what he was told to do.

The two men got their gear together and went into the woods. The country boy told the city fellow to sit down on a log that lay beside a deer trail, and that if he stayed quiet and waited, the deer would come right by him on the way to the creek, and he would be able to get a good shot. The country boy said that he was going to go on down the trail about a mile to another good spot, and he would be back to meet the city fellow later.

But a few hours later, the country boy heard all kinds of yelling and screaming as the city fellow came running down the trail!! "Well what's wrong with you?", he asked the city fellow. "Why didn't you stay where I told you to?"

The city fellow, still very excited, replied, "Well, when the bobcat came over and sharpened his claws on the log, I didn't move. When the bear came and sat on the other end of the log, I didn't move. But when the two squirrels came up, climbed into my lap and then one said to the other, 'Shall we take them with us or eat them here', well I just couldn't stand it any more!"
Old 02-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: FUNNY

Deer hunters at the bar

One night during the local deer hunting season a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy country bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a deer hunter tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, then try his keys in five different cars before he found his. He sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes. All the other deer hunters left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.00. The puzzle officer demanded to know how that could be. The deer hunter replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."
Old 02-19-2006, 02:16 PM

LMAO the second one is the best.
Old 02-19-2006, 05:48 PM

Funny stuff there
Old 02-19-2006, 08:31 PM

haha I've heard both of those before, but the first one differently. Makes me smile. lol
Old 02-19-2006, 09:11 PM

I really like your stories so far you have a knack for this stuff
Old 02-20-2006, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

pretty good ones. hey huntinhammer, i think he just got them from other places.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

[:-][:-][:-]dont tell him killa youll give away the secret
Old 03-10-2006, 09:02 PM

haha roflmao those are some funny jokes
Old 03-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice

Quick Reply: FUNNY

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.