Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Sad to see Season Go, guys.....

Old 02-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Sad to see Season Go, guys.....

Man get some help!I know that sinking feeling. What's nice for me. is that when the season ends it is only 9 months till the beginning of next season!Besides there's scouting, wildlife management and stuff like that to do before the next seaason rolls around.
Old 02-14-2006, 01:32 PM
Fork Horn

Guys,

Not on any medication or anything but I do have a history of smoking a little bit of that funny stuff on occasion. However, it never caused any irregular symptoms and never did a darned thing other than bring about deep thoughts that sometimes were cause for concern.

I am hopeful that I am on the road to feeling like TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF again, as this morning I popped out of bed and headed to the factory with a spring in my step. I went over to the neighbor's house (the guy whom I detest) and he was still awake so I did not slash the tires last night. I am going to give him a chance to apologize but if not then he will be late for work one morning next week, without question.

I may be down and kicked around, but I do demand respect. And each of you will give it to me. Happy Valentines Day, guys! : )
Old 02-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey WoofWoof, statements like those aren't condusive to making forum friends.
Old 02-14-2006, 03:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

I hate to see seasons pass more each year. My 49th just passed and like it or not, there won't be to many left. Enjoy it while you can. You will get old too. Or die young.
Old 02-15-2006, 06:09 PM

Well, next season will come fast also...I can't wait to pound some roosters also once you know it it'll be here.

Old 02-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Typical Buck

I dont know about yall but about 2 weeks to the end of hunting season i start to get tired of goin. but just as soon as its over i cant wait for the next season.