Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Question about being legal or ethical

Old 02-12-2006, 02:14 PM

Default RE: Question about being legal or ethical

Well bein canadian its an easy choice to make leave her she aint gonna suffer she will either tough it out and become a survivor or the wolves and yotes r gonna catch her geuss whatmy friendthats nature we all have our stumbles its how u get back up that decides the rest i know this fall i sat and watched a nice tipycal 6 x6 170 ish that was with a doe that was injured bad andlimping hard on her front right side she was with a fawn and that buck was watching out for her every step of the way i never shot any of the deer but that an example of nature will take care of them selves ive seen where elk will cover a wounded elks tracks to try to help them survive or where they basically carryed one to keep it on its feet nature is an awesome thing ive seen bucks take a lickin of there lifetime walk away in -40 weather in two feet of snow with one antler two useable legs, bleeding lots and completly hopeless but then found him a week later and again the next fall he survived the winter and guess what he was a bruiser that nextfall so unless i seen a deer that was critically injured bleeding or out right dead on its feet it would be an easy descision law or no law but these animals r tough so nature will always prevail.