Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A letter from Jimmy Houston.....

Old 02-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A letter from Jimmy Houston.....

DD - your post is full of sarcasim and inuedos.Your responses are the same. Thats fine,but expect to take some heat from the other side.

I neither locked or edited your post.Your post was on topic.
As a member of this MB I'm allowed to have a problem with your post and your opinion.I voiced my problem with your post.Actually it has nothing to do with being a mod,but everything to do with taking an apposing position for which you and few others tend to take to extremes.Thats OK - up to a point.
Old 02-12-2006, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: AJ52

DD - your post is full of sarcasim and inuedos.Your responses are the same. Thats fine,but expect to take some heat from the other side.

I neither locked or edited your post.Your post was on topic.
As a member of this MB I'm allowed to have a problem with your post and your opinion.I voiced my problem with your post.Actually it has nothing to do with being a mod,but everything to do with taking an apposing position for which you and few others tend to take to extremes.Thats OK - up to a point.
AJ I have NO problem with you or anyone taking a different position then one that I take..if we ALL thought the same way then this forum would be usless.. however I dotake exception when you wanttell me "THIS IS THE PROBLEM" you have with my post ... if you want to post your opinion obviously you have that right ..but if you thinkI care hearingthat you have a "problem" with my post your sorely mistaking ..as for sarcasm it appears to me you have a healthy dose of that yourself ..and Im sure Im not the only one who has noticed.

dd
Old 02-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AJ52

the other side??? The Jimmy Houston (I'm sorry Red, I meant MR. Houston) supporters. Their posts are full of supposition, arrogance,and bs.If Mr.Houston wants to"play act" hunting and fishing in order to make a living then perhaps he'll have to learn the hard way about some things. Iam not his judge and jury but I have the right to express my opinion anytime, and if thenegative opinions proliferate then perhaps your (and others)defenseof him was not convincing.
Old 02-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

HERE HERE H.B.H WELL said .... as for ole Jimmy he could always get into the WWF with THAT act of his !

dd
Old 02-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

This is the difference between Jimmy Houston and someone like Dave Watson'

I was talking with Dave on line one night in his chat room and he explained how he wouldn't hunt at a place in Pa. because of how unfair it ws.

You don't do things you knoware wrong you don't have to write apology letters.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

quote:

If you've ever been to at least Texas you would'nt ask the question.
AJ52, i realize you got your hands full with DD[:-], but like i mentioned before, i used to live in texas (about 8 years) hunted all over the great state of texas alot of the US and canada, and i have never hunted a high fenced place, could you would you please enlighten this dumb ole country boy and tell me what you mean by the above statement, thanks for you time and response in advance

keith (confused)
Old 02-13-2006, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Give Mr. Houston some slack. He IS embarassed and it WAS a stupid mistake and he is now paying for that misery. But for crying out loud, LET IT GO already. Some in here have posted UMPTEEN times on this very subject. WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE ISSUE SO DO US A FAVOR AND STFU OK??? I would like to see how some of you "lil fellars" would do under the same situation. Embarassed out the yingyang before a WORLD AUDIENCE like Mr. Houston. Why some of you wouldn't even have the gumption to walk out the front door anymore. But you sure seem quick with the gun when someone else is down. What an admirable trait, KICK a man in the face when he is down. ESPECIALLY one that has helped you in the past and perhaps you have forgotten it or didn't even know about it to begin with!

Wow Red. Those are some pretty strong words. Surely you are not comparing JH to a regular joe schmoe hunter....are you?

I guess some of the "lil fellars" would have never put themselves in the same situation.........duh..that's the point. JH had all of the tools and extra's that make it easier anyway................plus he was getting paid to do what most of us have to take time away from work to do..........on a much smaller scale.

How you can even defendhim in anyway is beyond me.