Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ban Jimmy Houston

Old 02-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Ban Jimmy Houston

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

I'm having a really hard time understanding how any hunter is justifying/defending Jimmy Houston and that video footage.
I agree.
Old 02-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Dominant Buck

ENCYCLOPEDIA
hunting, act of seeking, following, and killing wild animals for consumption or display.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

His current sponsors include Chevrolet, Mercury Marine, Ranger Boats, Minn Kota trolling motors, fishfinder brand Humminbird Electronics, Japanese tackle company Shimano, Inc., Terminator Lures, TTI Companies, camouflage pattern company Mothwing Camo Technologies, Inc. and the Excalibur lure brand of Pradco Fishing.

I'm going to e-mail each and everyone of them.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

I wrote Mothwing and have not recieved a reply, it was a few days ago.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:43 AM

I wrote a letter to MOthwing yesterday as well. If I get a response, I'll let everyone know.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:01 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

Kevin, Nugent does it? That the same as when people say "look what Clinton did" when they know what the person they are talking about did is wrong.
Actually , I used Nugent as an example because unlike Houston he doesn't hide the fact that he supports high fence killing . I don't like it regardless of which one , but it's entirely possible that Houston may not have known that he was breaking the law . Ignorance of it is no excuse , but I found it strange that Ronny Dunn made that claim as well at the trial . Allegedly he was told by Bellar that since Bellar owned the deer in question that they could kill them anytime and in any way they wanted without a license or prescribed weapon . I don't know if I believe that , but reasonable doubt at the time of trial is what our justice system goes by .
Old 02-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Done, there are a lot of so called"Hunting Professionals" out there which need to be weeded out. Jimmy is just one of those.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:16 AM

It wont let me watch the videos, all i can hear is the audio and the video goes away. Anyone know how i can watch these.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

I got an e-mail back from Mothwing.

To Whom it may concern,

Please attach a phone number were you can be reached. I will have Jimmy Houston personally call you and explain the situation. Thank you for your help

Mothwing

[:-][:-]
Old 02-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: johnnyBgood

It's not legal to shoot your chickens or cows?Who said this?If it was their animals,I do not see how and why it would be illegal to kill them even without a liscense. You don't need liscense to hunt a canned hunt.You pay the owner for the animal you want to shoot and that is it.The only way I think this would be illegal if they didn't own the deerthat wasshot.Then it would of ment Jimmy was not at fault for it,because he thought they owned the deer that he paid to shoot.
You can THINK what ever you want but you better KNOW the law if you want to really B good.

Quick Reply: Ban Jimmy Houston

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.