Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Focus on the big picture!

Old 02-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Focus on the big picture!

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

my Texas Longhorn National Championship brother

Have fun and enjoy saying that this year.It will be another 20+ yearsbefore you can say it again [:-][8D].
Hey, at least it happens to some of us, at least once in a lifetime!
Old 02-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree, JMM (except for that orangy thing).

If any of you outsiders (not from Texas) wonder how we get to do so many things legally here in Texas, it is because we have made hunting an industry. An industry that sticks together, an industry capable of supporting and promoting itself around the world, and capable of controlling legislatures. Some of the people that would be condoned on here for hunting high fences are the same doctors, lawyers, and dentists that refer to themselves as hunters to elected representatives while handing them big fat campaign checks. You can criticize the people with the money all you want, but picture what would happen to hunting if they left. You may not like them, you may not agree with them, but don't think you don't need them.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:48 PM

There are a lot of things that are legal that I don't support...and a lot of legal ways to kill deer I don't support.