Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A MUST SEE FOR ALL HUNTERS !!!!!

Old 02-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: A MUST SEE FOR ALL HUNTERS !!!!!

Just read the post right above yours.

Bait and high fences go together like milk and cheerios.
Business people and wannabees who just want the one upmanship for water cooler rights are never going to see the difference.

^ ^
($)($)
^
~~~~
Old 02-02-2006, 03:11 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: TurkeyStalker

Kevin where in Indiana is Peru or Miami county?
Peru is about an hour and a half north of Indianapolis .

ORIGINAL: North Texan
What makes a deer so mystical or magical that it should be illegal to domesticate one?
It has nothing to do with mysticism or magic NT , unlike Texas the citizens of Indiana simply don't want game animals to be dometicated , and our Legislature accomodated this wish by drawing up appropriate game laws along those lines . Elk and exotics aren't considered game animals simply because they aren't indigenous to Indiana , but the people of the state decided that they didn't want them shot in tiny pens either , so now this will no longer occur .Remember , not everywhere is Texas , our laws are very different from yours . If those deer pimps had just stuck to the terms of their breeder's permits we wouldn't be discussing them now , but they got greedy and broke the law and that was their downfall .
Old 02-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

the citizens of Indiana simply don't want game animals to be dometicated
But why?
Old 02-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

have written ESPN, BassPro, outdoor channel and mr. houston himself......i have written ol jeb Bush and i am not stopping .......i think an online petition would be better than a buttload of emails from everyone , so whoever wants to start one,let me know,lol......
Old 02-03-2006, 05:59 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: North Texan

the citizens of Indiana simply don't want game animals to be dometicated
But why?
I can't answer that NT because I'm not every citizen of my state , but my opinion of this is in the majority here .

Every poll that I've seen conducted within the state shows that at least 85% of Hoosiers , hunters and non-hunters , consider the practice of shooting helpless animals that have no chance of escape appalling and unacceptable . We equate it with shooting Elsie in her feedlot , which BTW is also illegal here . The same majority is either neutral toward traditional hunting , or has a positive opinion of it , and the hunters of Indiana would like to see that support for our sport continue . Canned ranches endanger hunting in general here and we simply can't allow that to happen just for the enrichment of a greedy , lazy few .
Old 02-04-2006, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you didn't hear that, that was the sound of me puking after watching the video. How disgusting. [:'(][:'(][:'(][:@][:@]