Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A MUST SEE FOR ALL HUNTERS !!!!!

Old 01-30-2006, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A MUST SEE FOR ALL HUNTERS !!!!!

Sad & Disgusting!!!
Old 01-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

I couldn't get the videos to play.

I don't call it hunting, but if it tickles somebody's fancy to pay big bucks to shoot an animal in a small pen, more power to them.
Old 01-30-2006, 08:44 PM

If you download the flash 8 and RESTART your computer it should work just fine. I had the same problem and just restarted my computer and it worked. To be honest with you I wish it wouldn't have worked. You know usually when you harvest a deer you are happy, not just because you killed something but because you worked for it. You put the time in and when it came time to shoot you usually don't feel bad for killing the deer unless it is wounded or runs off and you never find it but comeon I really felt sorry for these deer. If I had done that I would give up hunting and let all my friends kick me in the rear. I swear ther are some stupid people in this world, and proffesionals that our younger generation looks up too.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:10 AM
Dominant Buck

Now you guys and gals know why the state of Indiana is banning them , and why we were so embarassed when the story broke . If it were just an isolated incident confined to one facility they might have had a chance , but when our DNR sneaked a peek at the rest of them statewide every single one had multiple violations of the same types you'll see in this video . Fortunately they all have to shut down after our 2006 Legislature session ends some time in May , and hopefully they will never be allowed to reopen . If you think this can't happen where you live then think again , places like this exist everywhere that the cancer of high fenced slaughter exists . Why else would over 20 states ban them ?
Old 01-31-2006, 05:01 AM

I absolutely hate seeing things like this. Just ruins my day.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:12 AM

This is why all the big monster bucks that are killed in those special private places don't impress me. Too much of this cowardly crap going on and it's a shame this video hasn't come out sooner.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

And thats exactly why high fence hunting should be outlawed. Ive been a hunter for 16 years and have seen some pretty sick stuff, but that litteraly made me sick to my stomach. And people pay for these kinds of hunts and want drug tipped arrows legalized...that is the stupidest damned thing I have ever heard of. Its just sick, sick I tell ya.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:35 AM
Typical Buck

no deer shot in those things is a trophy. that would be like going over to my neighbors house and 'stalking' their chow/golden and shooting it. sad.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:45 AM
Typical Buck

with hunts like that someone should have there a** in a sling.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

This doesn't suprise me. I have talked with several different filming crews
when I ran an outfitting service. Most of them just wanted to come in for a day or two and take a 150 inch deer or better without putting any effort into it. I also heard ole Jimmy will boat around a lake and ask if anybody has any keepers in there live well and would be willing to buy them so he could finish his t.v. programs.

Quick Reply: A MUST SEE FOR ALL HUNTERS !!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.