Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

DoctorDeath PLEASE READ

Old 01-30-2006, 09:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: DoctorDeath PLEASE READ

ORIGINAL: tanktrunk

Your right DD your a killing machine of those little bucks. Too bad you arent doing more to help the farmer out by shooting those does.
Well gee T.T. I thought you knew everything so I am sure it just slipped your mind ..I shot 7 bucks and 6 doe's ...thats fairly balanced isnt it?

dd
Old 01-30-2006, 09:18 AM
Fork Horn

No i dont believe so. You should always take more does than bucks. atleast 2:1 ratio. But again your the DOCTOR so you must have a doctorate in this stuff.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:18 AM
Fork Horn

Hey DD when and how much are your classes?
Old 01-30-2006, 09:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have a semi unrelated question for the doctor. If you ended up shooting a giant freakishly wide buck up in canada as opposed to the one you got, would you still believe in your signature?
Old 01-30-2006, 09:34 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: tanktrunk

You should always take more does than bucks. atleast 2:1 ratio.
Why do you say this? At least 2:1 ratio? Does that mean a 3:1 or 4:1 ratio would be better? Is this a universal rule?

I have never heard that said before and am curious to understand your reasoning.

Thanks,
Old 01-30-2006, 10:20 AM

As far as the jealousy goes, you guys are jealous that DD is a HUNTER. He harvest animals for the meat to prvide for his family and friends. He does not need to impress anyone with BIG BUCKS. I am sure that none of you will ever hunt where he hunts sooooooooooo what does it matter to you what he shoots. Everyone has there own way of hunting, maybe his land has a lot of bucks but they dont have the proper nutrition to grow big racks. Ever thought of that? Maybe the buck to doe ratio is 5 bucks for ever doe and the land owner wants it balanced. Maybe he only sees bucks and very few does, and the bucks are his only means of meat. Get off of his back, he is not breaking any laws. Quit being jealous of someone that can kill more deer then you will. As far as i am concerned DD is problably one of the more knowledgeable hunters on this forum.
Old 01-30-2006, 10:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

I have a semi unrelated question for the doctor. If you ended up shooting a giant freakishly wide buck up in canada as opposed to the one you got, would you still believe in your signature?
LOL RYB that is a very good question ... I will let you know as soon as I take a big wide racked buck from up there ..but until then ..I like my signature ..by the way I made it up all by myself ..you like it?

dd
Old 01-30-2006, 10:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

As far as the jealousy goes, you guys are jealous that DD is a HUNTER.
LMAOROTF. Okey dokey.

I'm not saying your not a hunter,DD, I'm laughing at the statement that 18 made.,

Quit being jealous of someone that can kill more deer then you will
Lol, how many have I killed? You don't have any idea do you,your ignorance is showing.