Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

DoctorDeath PLEASE READ

Old 01-30-2006, 08:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: DoctorDeath PLEASE READ

ORIGINAL: tanktrunk

Hey DD now your being hypocritical!!!!!!!!! You say the famer wants you to kill the deer because they are pest. Well its not the bucks that are the pest its the does that keep having little ones that do the most damage. If your not shooting the does then the farmer is going to have to find someone else to do it.
T.T as usual I am wrong and you are right ..I am just a low down deer killing skunk ..man I wish I had your scruples and ethics but hey I am just an ole ignorant country boy ..gosh maybe if I hunt long enoughI will know as much as you do about deer hunting ...I mean you know SO much ...it amazes me how you know what thefarmers and I have discussed about harvesting deer off their land ..and how much you know about hunting in my area ...yes siree buddy your my hero for sure!

dd
Old 01-30-2006, 08:31 AM

DD just ingnore them there all just jealous.
Old 01-30-2006, 08:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

deer hunter 18, Jealous of what exactly?
Old 01-30-2006, 08:39 AM
Fork Horn

DD sounds like to me you need to take a chill pill. Seems as though if your gettting this upset you really cant handle the truth!!!!!!!!!!! Im just stating the obvious. We all know you just like to kill little bucks. Plain and simple and thats ok. You always get so defensive with everyone all the time. I just don't understand why you hardly every shoot any does and shoot all the little bucks. Please help me understand doc!!! Also see if you can do it without getting all bent out of shape and being so sarcastic.
Old 01-30-2006, 08:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

deer hunter 18, Jealous of what exactly?
I'd be interested to hear the philosohpy behind that myself.
Old 01-30-2006, 08:41 AM
Fork Horn

deer-hunter18 what is it that we are jealous of? Shooting little bucks?
Old 01-30-2006, 08:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: tanktrunk

DD sounds like to me you need to take a chill pill. Seems as though if your gettting this upset you really cant handle the truth!!!!!!!!!!! Im just stating the obvious. We all know you just like to kill little bucks. Plain and simple and thats ok. You always get so defensive with everyone all the time. I just don't understand why you hardly every shoot any does and shoot all the little bucks. Please help me understand doc!!! Also see if you can do it without getting all bent out of shape and being so sarcastic.
No explination TT and NY I just like to shoot them ..Im just a killing machine ..thus the name Doctor Death ...but like I said when I grow up Im going to be a BIG TROPHY hunter just like you guys ...and "defensive" and "can't handle the truth" how on earth could you say THAT T.T. I am agreeing with you ole buddy I know better then disagree with a man with your profund knowledge on this subect ...
Old 01-30-2006, 08:55 AM
Fork Horn

Your right DD your a killing machine of those little bucks. Too bad you arent doing more to help the farmer out by shooting those does.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

No explination TT and NY
lol I didnt' see where I ever asked you for your explanation on what you shoot or why.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

No explination TT and NY
lol I didnt' see where I ever asked you for your explanation on what you shoot or why.
Your right NY my mistake I read your previous post wrong ..my appolgy sir.

dd

Quick Reply: DoctorDeath PLEASE READ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.