Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anyone else have Doctor Death kill more deer then you seen this year

Old 01-27-2006, 09:06 PM

Default Anyone else have Doctor Death kill more deer then you seen this year

What I mean by "seen" is actually being able to take a shot. I only had 7 deer to shoot at his year.

Also, how in the heck do you load an avatar on this website!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2006, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone else have Doctor Death kill more deer then you seen this year

if you go to the edit your profile thing, click on upload your avatar, then browse to which one you want and click ok.

i only saw 17 deer but had a shot on about 7 lol. dd is a killing machine! wack um and stack um!
Old 01-27-2006, 09:57 PM

Default RE: Anyone else have Doctor Death kill more deer then you seen this year

I seen 20 deer only got only had a shot at 8 of them.
Old 01-28-2006, 02:22 AM
Fork Horn

I think it's an Alabama thing. I've killed 10 so far and have 4 more days to hunt. I could have killed a deer everyday of the season, but I usually try to keep it around 10 a year. Deer are getting out of hand around my land.
Old 01-28-2006, 04:55 AM

My land is like cutter's. I could have killed at least one deer every time that I gun hunted- and could have killed a deer more than half of the days that I bow hunted. Gun hunting on land that is overflowing with deer is kind of like shooting fish in a barrel. I just have no need to kill more than two deer per season, let alone 10 or 12+.
Old 01-28-2006, 05:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: JimboHunter1

My land is like cutter's. I could have killed at least one deer every time that I gun hunted- and could have killed a deer more than half of the days that I bow hunted. Gun hunting on land that is overflowing with deer is kind of like shooting fish in a barrel. I just have no need to kill more than two deer per season, let alone 10 or 12+.
WOW Jimbo good for you ...save the restfor me

dd
Old 01-28-2006, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've had many oppurtunities to shoot does and small bucks but DD sure can take care of them deer!
Old 01-28-2006, 07:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

I've had many oppurtunities to shoot does and small bucks but DD sure can take care of them deer!
B.H. you can't eat the horns buddy

dd
Old 01-28-2006, 07:28 AM

ORIGINAL: cutter81

I think it's an Alabama thing. I've killed 10 so far and have 4 more days to hunt. I could have killed a deer everyday of the season, but I usually try to keep it around 10 a year. Deer are getting out of hand around my land.
Which part of AL are you hunting in? I havent seen that many deer her in central AL, but then again I may not be hunting the right areas.
Old 01-28-2006, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I saw a heck of alot of deer this year...

Quick Reply: Anyone else have Doctor Death kill more deer then you seen this year

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.