Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
DD you should cut'em some slack and end it at 12
3.97%
DD just wack'em and stack'em as long as the meats not wasted
36.42%
DD continue to hunt but hunt for just a "Trophy"
11.26%
DD is a cocky Gomer and I could care less
48.34%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Should Doctor Death End His Season?

Old 01-15-2006, 09:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Should Doctor Death End His Season?

ORIGINAL: .308hunter

"DD is a cocky Gomer and I could care less"

Gomer is not the word I would have chosen to use.

If its legal and its not wasted then go for it. And posting pics is just fine.

Talking in the third person and bring more attention than the above mentioned to yourself.....I don't think I want to post the rest of what I wanted to say.

I don't care if you post the pics of your deer...heck I like looking at the pics. But all of the other "stuff" you post purely to bring more attention to yourself....I won't miss it when it ends.
308 go ahead and give me some examples where I post "all that other stuff" to JUSTget attenetion ... I have ONE very simple question for you 308 ..what benifit or gain could I possably get from getting attention from ANYONE on this forum..what could YOUR attention gaine me..will it make me the "sweetheart" of the forum ..doubt it ...will it make me a better hunter...doubt it ..will make me rich ...doubt it ...will Jackie Bushman or Will Premos invite me to hunt with them ..ain't likely ... now what motivation would there be for me to just want attention ... NONE ... my ONLY motivation is to make a few friends (which I have BELEIVE it or not) ...and to share and havesome FUNI mean WHO else would start a Poll like this one and give you the option to vote him as "A Cocky Gomer" ...its ALL about having a little fun for me...so as you can seeBuckO I could care less about any attention you or most anyone else thinks I am trying to get ...theres no money in it!

dd
Old 01-15-2006, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not going to get into a "fight" with you on here. I have my opinion...you have yours. Mine is one....yours is another. I have a butthole.....you also have one. And as far as I know....they are all different.

Like I said...I like seeing pics of any and all deer taken...they are fun to look at. I just don't like reading about how you aren't going to post a pic because "but I will not post a picture because I do not want to be accused of displaying dead deer in public " or "I will not be posting a picture of this buck simply because it is not a "trophy" and I do not want to be reported to the "trophy police""

Just post the pic and be done with it. To me these statement are your way of manipulating people to post more in your threads to make your ego bigger. You see, If you posted the pics, you would get a lot of "congrats" and "way to go man". BUT....if you post that you won't post a pic....you get a lot more begging that does nothing but inflate your ego.

As for the third person speak. I learned not to do that in 2nd grade....but then again I grew up in the north.

Take what I said for what its worth....MY OPINION. Do whatever you please to do....I can't change your mind....but you won't change mine either.

Happy Hunting
Steven

Old 01-15-2006, 03:32 PM
Fork Horn

DD is an ego driven idiot....you be the man....and for those who think im jealous..think what you please

Old 01-15-2006, 04:12 PM

what is the limit there and do you have tags in your name? i dont think anyone will use that much venison in one year.
Old 01-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: superdave10x
DD is an ego driven idiot....you be the man....and for those who think im jealous..think what you please
DD has every right to post his pics! He has had a great year! I just don't post mine. Besides, I've had a very slow year anyway! I think this kind of crap is Bull Shet though!
People like DD, I, and a few others, have been labeled as "gomers," "ego driven idiots," "cheaters,""poachers," and "tobbacco spittin' hicks!"

THATS OK!

But, if we use the word, "yankee," or "peckerheads," (which was neither DD's, or my words! It was used by someone else first!)we are insulting people!

I agree, we do need to be a little more civil here! But remember, its a two way street!

Old 01-15-2006, 05:49 PM
Typical Buck

waaaaaaa doctor death killed more deer than i dideven though it was legal IS SOMEONE JEALOUS?
Old 01-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

LOL N.C. .... I bet YOU have killed more bears then I have ...Ive never got one but would like to try it sometimes ..

dd
Old 01-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Typical Buck

looking at some of these posts dd did you pp in someone's cherrio's i have only hunted bear since 95 i started because there was not a lot of hogs around here and when i moved here the deer season is short and i wanted to hunt but now thats about all i hunt it is more fun that a barrel of monkeys and when one charges you, you have to think because they can climb a tree faster than you
Old 01-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: nc bearhunter

looking at some of these posts dd did you pp in someone's cherrio's i have only hunted bear since 95 i started because there was not a lot of hogs around here and when i moved here the deer season is short and i wanted to hunt but now thats about all i hunt it is more fun that a barrel of monkeys and when one charges you, you have to think because they can climb a tree faster than you
N.C. some of the guys on here are worse then old women ...all they want to do it nag and B**CH ...its like being the ONLY Rooster in a hen house you CAN NOT please all of them ..so I quit trying about 2 months ago ... if they don't gripe about how many you kill theywhine because its imature ...orif you wound one and have to put itdown after darksome want to call you a poacher or cheater ... its one thing after another on hereso as far as peeing in their Cherrio's I really do not care I am not on here for a popularity contest ... there are a certain few on here I really like and respect and those are the only ones I care if they read my post or not ... maybe someday I can join you on a bear hunt ..I have a hunting buddy who lives close to Durham ... I will be hunting with him in Alberta this coming year ... you can see a picture of Glen'snice buck on my web site ..

dd
Old 01-15-2006, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

thanks dd maybe soneday keepup the posts i like them and everyone that i know likes to read them these ones that you talk about ask them about fishing and i bet they will tell you the right size of the one that got away

Quick Reply: Should Doctor Death End His Season?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.